Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armstech] General Crew Skill Error when supposed to get schematic when REing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armstech] General Crew Skill Error when supposed to get schematic when REing

SWGguy
03.03.2018 , 07:38 PM | #1
so the level 9 greens u can craft..when I RE them I keep getting General Crew Skill Error in red lettering and no schematic...it happens only when I am supposed to receive the schematic it seems..the items say 20% and when I look I do not have the blue schematic for them...is there a reason for this? or a fix? idk if it is jus Armstech tho

psandak
03.04.2018 , 12:00 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGguy View Post
so the level 9 greens u can craft..when I RE them I keep getting General Crew Skill Error in red lettering and no schematic...it happens only when I am supposed to receive the schematic it seems..the items say 20% and when I look I do not have the blue schematic for them...is there a reason for this? or a fix? idk if it is jus Armstech tho
The reason is simple...you are trying to RE "archived" stuff which is no longer REable for schematics period, end of discussion. Yes the tooltip might still say 20% chance but it does not work. Anything off the trainer now should be blue and REable to purple.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

SteveTheCynic
03.06.2018 , 05:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
The reason is simple...you are trying to RE "archived" stuff which is no longer REable for schematics period, end of discussion. Yes the tooltip might still say 20% chance but it does not work. Anything off the trainer now should be blue and REable to purple.
And the chance to get a schematic will be 60%
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Storm-Cutter
03.13.2018 , 03:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Exactly. save your effort, time and mats. - But TBH you would've though that a tidy-up and change the 10% to a "no research available" would be the least they could do for all this old stuff.

Apathy: Wide a wake and almost- working at a studio near you.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================