Question of the Day 6/3/2013

Bounty Hunters, you have a tip that your latest mark is on Quesh. How will you take them out?

Personal Answer: My Bounty Hunter likes to take an investigation route before charging in. She would grease the palms of the local authorities for information then ambush her target when they least expect it.

Have Mako slice into their quarters and then have Gault tamper with their survival equipment so that they choke on the fumes of the Quesh venom the next time they go outside. Then, when they're on the ground, gasping and desperate for help, I'll stand over them with my working survival gear on and ask them if they really thought they could outrun the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. :csw_blaster:

Bounty Hunters, you have a tip that your latest mark is on Quesh. How will you take them out?

Personal Answer: My Bounty Hunter likes to take an investigation route before charging in. She would grease the palms of the local authorities for information then ambush her target when they least expect it.

I'd hit up my friendly crafter, have them whip me up a full set of unmoddable purple crafted gear, ditch my PvP conqueror trash, and beat my 'mark' senseless in warzones with a ridiculous gear advantage due to (still) broken bolster.

Any word on a fix?

Edited by Jherad

I'd hit up my friendly crafter, have them whip me up a full set of unmoddable purple crafted gear, ditch my PvP conqueror trash, and beat my 'mark' senseless in warzones with a ridiculous gear advantage due to (still) broken bolster.

Any word on a fix?

Everyone's a critic......

Well I would find out whatever information possible concerning my target, known associates, favorite places to go, etc. Then I would sit back and wait for them to make their first mistake. Depending on the details of the contract they would either get a blaster bolt or be subdued for delivery. But don't mistake me as a crazed killer or lunatic. I have a code concerning my bounties.

I still hope that player bounties and more npc bounties are added to the game soon.

Good hunting.

First they would need to be picked up in a stylish ride and nothing says "bad boy" style like a boosted Sith Lord's Fury. We would start the night with a jump to a formal ball on Alderaan where she can show the nobles what beauty and grace actually mean.

After that we would need to take in some real music played with feeling and emoption; and nothing says powerful feelings like a dive bar on Nar Shaddaa. We would have a few drinks, grind to the music and make a little noise.

The pumped up primal thrashing may be fun for a moment but it can be hard to hold an actaul conversation for the after care. This would require a trip to Voss for a bath, first aid and a light meal.

And finally, a slow trip back to Quesh and a promise to call her in the morning.

Send in Blizz, he's cute, funny and infectious. Any mark would find him adorable. While they are being charmed by Blizz, I carbon freeze them. Then on to the next target. Just me and my Blizz, a wonderful team, daring to dream, taking on the galaxy, one mark at a time!

Have Mako slice into their quarters and then have Gault tamper with their survival equipment so that they choke on the fumes of the Quesh venom the next time they go outside. Then, when they're on the ground, gasping and desperate for help, I'll stand over them with my working survival gear on and ask them if they really thought they could outrun the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. :csw_blaster:

Hey! That was my plan!

Have Mako figure out their next destination. Because in the 3min it will take me to get there, the mark will have realized that Quesh is a marginally better hole than Taris and bolt to the next system.

Any word on a fix?

Post of the week nomination!

:rak_03:

On topic, I don't RP it up, I just go and kill whatever is on the quest.

The Merc: Slice the local holonet to locate the target. Identify patterns of activity (or inactivity). If target may be caught unawares employ low-yield concussion missile, retrieve unconscious target. If simple extraction is unfeasible, send in Blizz or Skadge to cause a ruckus (most beings can't stand Jawas or Houks, I think it's the smell) and follow up with supporting fire and Kolto applications as needed until opposition is neutralized and the target is in a more submissive state. Compensate local establishment for damages incurred.

The Pyro: Slice the local holonet to locate the target. Travel to targets location. At first of opposition begin torching/freezing/blasting all obstacles until the target is apprehended, trust that Mako will keep up. Compensate local establishment for damages, long as they don't give any lip.

Edited by Jaing

Not even a single acknowledgement of the newest bolster issue eh? Not even so much as a 'wow, that doesn't seem right, let me make sure the devs are aware'. Good job getting your derp of the day on the forums though. That'll keep people playing.

Next up, 6/4/2013. What WILL it be about? Kittens? Ponies?

Edited by Jherad

Guys, you have seen the question of the day before, right? They don't answer individual questions here.

And to keep this on topic of the actual thread.

Had a BH earlier during beta. What she would have done would really depend on the target. But it is always useful to see if Mako can get any info before heading out. If it is out in the field, aka out in the fumes she would probably grab Torian and head out. Ff you have him at that point that is. If the mark is still on the base, Gault and the BH will try to get him/her somewhere more secluded and scoop them up. Prefer to take them alive, unless the contract says otherwise.