Kalizo's A&E Vet mode Heal guide

Awesome guide, thank you :)

Just a dumb question: Is there any reason not to tank both together in the last phase to aoe both?

I'll try to answer you: With the beginning of P2, both bosses are casting a radiance. These are the big circles (red and blue) surrounding the bosses. They snip each other, so that there is a zone, where both circles are activ in the middle of the platform, where the Nexus stands.

Each circle does, if you don't have the color of the circle, 10k damage per tick every 2 or 3 seconds.

When you enter burn phase and kill the Nexus, both bosses go into an overdrive mode, where they do +100% damage. So, a wrong radiance-circle does 20k damage per tick.

When you tank both bosses together, the DPS possibly increases, however, the DTPS does too, because you cannot avoid the damage of both radiances. When you have good healers, try it. However, we adapted It's Lit tactics, where the tanks are aggroing the countermeasures in P2 and P3, so we can't tank both bosses at the same position. If so, you have to distribute 1-2 dps to the countermeasures at the side, where your tanks are not. (Don't even think of tanking both bosses together and swap with aoe-taunt - remote access comes to fast for aoe-taunt-cd) And I don't think, that tanking both bosses together will give you a dps increase, that would legitimate a dps-loss due to target switching on countermeasures.

Considering the fact, that DPS aren't the reason, why groups wipe and that the healers are already under pressur in P3, your plan won't be helpful. It might be possible and at least a little bit funny, but it won't make the encounter more easy.

Edited by Exocor

Ah, makes sense, thanks.

I've watched a couple vids, but haven't really paid attention to that, so I didn't realise that radiance is also up in P3.

We haven't really come around to trying this boss yet due to various reasons and if we did it was always with different people so we basically always had to progress anew through it:o

Edited by Torvai