Daily and weekly flash point missions

I know I am missing something. I have tried to follow the directions of these missions, but I have not been able to get them to complete.

[WEEKLY] Searching For Allies and [DAILY] Group Finder Veteran Flashpoint I have completed the flash point in with the same group you started. In the case where someone has quit, I finish the flash point and I reset the mission.

The only thing I have not done, is killed every boss in the flash point. Even though that is not a stated requirement, is that a requirement?

What have people done to get these missions to complete? because I know I am missing something and they just won't complete for me.

Did you have every flashpoint selected when queuing through the group finder? That's necessary for the mission to advance/finish.

And no, you just have to complete the flashpoint to get it.

Edited by Jevaruss

Yes I did, and I also completed it (finally).

We were doing Battle of Ilum. Just myself and a friend. He hadn't done that FP so I was showing him the sights, and we ended up killing all the bosses including the optional ones. The final boss and on our way out, I got the completion notice. The only thing I have not been doing with PUGs is kill all the bosses. I will give it another try next week and test the "you have to kill all the bosses" theory.