Romance with Lana

AlexanderDrago

You mean you wanna know if your character romanced Lana ? If you hit ''N'' it will show you all the companions . Her romance get locked in Kotfe . So if you have done that , click on Lana in that window and it will tell you ''You started a romance with Lana'' .

You mean you wanna know if your character romanced Lana ? If you hit ''N'' it will show you all the companions . Her romance get locked in Kotfe . So if you have done that , click on Lana in that window and it will tell you ''You started a romance with Lana'' .

So if i miss something i can start romance with Lana ?

So if i miss something i can start romance with Lana ?

No, I believe the only way to romance her is if you did it during

chapter 9

. And, replays of the chapters (new feature with 5.0) DO NOT count towards your subsequent chapters. Meaning, the game only saves your choices from the very first playthrough of each chapter of KOTFE and KOTET. If you didn't make the choice when you had the flirt options in

chapter 9

the very first time you ever did KOTFE on that character, then you've missed your opportunity.

My main jedi sage did not romance Lana when given the option in Ch. 9, and he never got the option to flirt with her ever again in KOTFE or KOTET. My sith inquisitor, who did romance Lana, got flirt conversation options in Chapter 1 of KOTET with her.

No, I believe the only way to romance her is if you did it during

chapter 9

. And, replays of the chapters (new feature with 5.0) DO NOT count towards your subsequent chapters. Meaning, the game only saves your choices from the very first playthrough of each chapter of KOTFE and KOTET. If you didn't make the choice when you had the flirt options in

chapter 9

the very first time you ever did KOTFE on that character, then you've missed your opportunity.

My main jedi sage did not romance Lana when given the option in Ch. 9, and he never got the option to flirt with her ever again in KOTFE or KOTET. My sith inquisitor, who did romance Lana, got flirt conversation options in Chapter 1 of KOTET with her.

So i need to play againe chapter 9 and another too ? I'm right ?

Edited by AlexanderDrago

So i need to play againe chapter 9 and another too ? I'm right ?

If you re-play Chapter IX on a character that picked a non-flirt option in Chapter IX you cannot add the romance. The only way to have that status on a character is to pick it the first time you play that chapter. Once you turn down the romance moment, you are forever blocked on that character.

So that character will have to sit in a corner crying because he/she did not seize the moment, but a different character will be able to do it.

If you re-play Chapter IX on a character that picked a non-flirt option in Chapter IX you cannot add the romance. The only way to have that status on a character is to pick it the first time you play that chapter. Once you turn down the romance moment, you are forever blocked on that character.

So that character will have to sit in a corner crying because he/she did not seize the moment, but a different character will be able to do it.

But if i was took all time Flirt and In chapter 9 Knights of Fallen Empire i don't have this Choice at all in Cantina ? maybe it's bug ?

Edited by AlexanderDrago

But if i was took all time Flirt and In chapter 9 Knights of Fallen Empire i don't have this Choice at all in Cantina ? maybe it's bug ?

As stuffystuffs said, it's a bug. It might *still* be a bug - there's no hint that it has been fixed. If your character is somewhere before the cantina conversation of Chapter IX when they post a new version of the game (any patch, even minor ones, but not just "servers down for maintenance"), the fact that you were pursuing the romance is lost.

I've seen it claimed that you're OK if your character has not begun Chapter III, but frankly it is better, for future characters to schedule beginning KotFE so that you'll have enough time to finish Chapter IX before the next update.

I said what I said because I had one character in exactly the situation I described. He picked the no-[Flirt] option in Chapter IX, and thus lost his chance to ever kiss Lana again. Fortunately, he was my freebie insta-60, so I didn't hurt my main characters with that decision. (The only time I played him after I realised what I had done was to clear out all the stuff I could recover from his inventory and mail it to other characters before deleting him to re-create him in the same class at level 1.)

EDIT: for scheduling purposes: in my experience, it takes 5-6 hours of play-time to go from starting KotFE to having the conversation in the cantina. It takes a little more if you play slowly, a bit less if you space-bar through everything.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Well crap.

I was hoping that there would be a romance shot in KOTET, as I appear to be one of those people who didn't get the flirt option at the cantina (just the "I need to talk to someone alone" Koth/Theron/Lana option) and didn't find out about the lock-in thing (never actually done a romance, only have 2 characters that have gotten that far) until chapter 10-11. This is mildly irritating.

As stuffystuffs said, it's a bug. It might *still* be a bug - there's no hint that it has been fixed. If your character is somewhere before the cantina conversation of Chapter IX when they post a new version of the game (any patch, even minor ones, but not just "servers down for maintenance"), the fact that you were pursuing the romance is lost.

I've seen it claimed that you're OK if your character has not begun Chapter III, but frankly it is better, for future characters to schedule beginning KotFE so that you'll have enough time to finish Chapter IX before the next update.

I said what I said because I had one character in exactly the situation I described. He picked the no-[Flirt] option in Chapter IX, and thus lost his chance to ever kiss Lana again. Fortunately, he was my freebie insta-60, so I didn't hurt my main characters with that decision. (The only time I played him after I realised what I had done was to clear out all the stuff I could recover from his inventory and mail it to other characters before deleting him to re-create him in the same class at level 1.)

EDIT: for scheduling purposes: in my experience, it takes 5-6 hours of play-time to go from starting KotFE to having the conversation in the cantina. It takes a little more if you play slowly, a bit less if you space-bar through everything.

Yes thank for answer i write ticket to support. I wait what they will answer. :)

How i don't start again Sith Warior ) I play my main chapter from the beginning :)