Character Deleted...

Richawn

Hey, I don't know if this happened to others, but I was playing SWTOR last night, and I kept getting removed from the Server, but it wasn't down. So, I kept trying to reconnect, and when I finally got threw, I got removed again. So then I tried again in the morning, but this time to find out my character was removed, or deleted. I submitted a ticket and called the SWTOR Help Center, but nothing is happening...

Hey, I don't know if this happened to others, but I was playing SWTOR last night, and I kept getting removed from the Server, but it wasn't down. So, I kept trying to reconnect, and when I finally got threw, I got removed again. So then I tried again in the morning, but this time to find out my character was removed, or deleted. I submitted a ticket and called the SWTOR Help Center, but nothing is happening...

Well it is Sunday, so you will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

I've deleted a character on accident, don't ask :rak_03:

They were able to fix it by the next day by me just submitting an ingame ticket on another character.

Okay, thanks mate. A lot of people said it took them 30 days. But the SWTOR said it will take up to 5 days... Also, I clicked your link. XD

No problem man. It seems it varies, but when I did it they had it fixed the next day or the following day.

Thanks for hte click! :rak_03: