[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

CrazyMcGee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i had Beastmaster and Loremaster of Coruscant listed as complete in Location-General-Exploration acheivements. They're counted as complete under Coruscant Exploration but since they came out with either Oricon or Galactic Starfighter, my progress was mysteriously lost on the General location exploration for those but still count as complete under Coruscant exploration. I tried submitting a ticket with Customer Service but it seems nothing got done to fix it.

• 1 month later...
Explosive Conflict 8M SM

Colonel Vorgath

The above is not giving credit towards achievements and every possible way to complete it has been done. Bugged last week and this week.

I can confirm that this is still bugged. I just cleared SM/8 again tonight and this achievement did not pop for me and several other people in the group who were also missing it.

Edited by Levram

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just completed a SM/16 run of Explosive Conflict and all achievements popped. I had previously been missing Boss 1, 3 and 4 which were bugged for me.

I think Patch 2.9 cleaned up all of Explosive Conflict's achievements.

• 1 month later...

Got two more for you.

I completed the Balmorra story missions on my Jedi Knight but also got awarded the story mission achievement for Jedi Consular (including the CC reward). My Consular has never even visited Balmorra and to this day still has to go there..

And also on republic side. The same Jedi Knight (sentinel) also has explored all of Balmorra, but the achievement does not trigger, sometimes it shows all areas with green tick, other times it shows as a collection of random garbage or simply as not even started. Progressbar underneath the icon for this same achievement never updates.

Edited by LeJarC

After some time of being gone from the game, i resubscribed last month and noticed a lot of achievements and reputation points were not retroactively granted. Is this a bug? I filed a CSR ticket and a BUG ticket and both said it has to be fixed in a patch.

Some additional info

My smuggler finished Balmorra today (2nd rep toon) and after having had a random display on the explorer achievement ever since my Jedi Knight completed the achievement, on my smuggler it suddenly showed with two areas still undiscovered in Sundari Flatlands (Barasin Refuse Yards and Barasin Crag). However, I am 200% sure I already visited these two areas because I killed the Large Tusk Greatmaw with my sentinel for the Liberator of Balmorra achievement, and the only way to get to this beast is through the two mentioned areas, there is simply no other route.

And also on republic side. The same Jedi Knight (sentinel) also has explored all of Balmorra, but the achievement does not trigger, sometimes it shows all areas with green tick, other times it shows as a collection of random garbage or simply as not even started. Progressbar underneath the icon for this same achievement never updates.
Edited by LeJarC

After some time of being gone from the game, i resubscribed last month and noticed a lot of achievements and reputation points were not retroactively granted. Is this a bug? I filed a CSR ticket and a BUG ticket and both said it has to be fixed in a patch.

Yes, apparently many players are in this situation, myself included. I have found zero official acknowledgment of the issue nor any hint that they care. I very much doubt this can be a recent issue.