Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestions For New Classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Suggestions For New Classes

mertkaptanus
02.23.2019 , 07:09 PM | #1
I suggest new classes which are niether light side nor dark side something contains moves like Arcann etc. Like Gray Jedis. I mean there could be a force user class which has powers both from the light side and the dark side.

mertkaptanus
02.23.2019 , 07:15 PM | #2
And more options while creating characters especially more faces.

FlameYOL
02.24.2019 , 05:18 PM | #3
New classes aren't happening.
More customizations might, would sure be good to have a revamp.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

JLazarillo
02.24.2019 , 09:51 PM | #4
I'd be happy just to have mechanical classes and story classes fully separated from each other, at this point.
I wanna play another Consular so bad, but I can't bring myself to be a Sage or Shadow.

KendraP
02.25.2019 , 03:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
I'd be happy just to have mechanical classes and story classes fully separated from each other, at this point.
I wanna play another Consular so bad, but I can't bring myself to be a Sage or Shadow.
so insta-70 a sage or shadow and totally skip the story?

JLazarillo
02.25.2019 , 04:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
so insta-70 a sage or shadow and totally skip the story?
...but the point is I want to play the Consular story.

Darthanimus
02.25.2019 , 07:11 PM | #7
New skill trees would be at least a step in the right direction. For instance.

1) A new fighting style for warriors and knights. Based on lore ofc!
2) A new set of tricks or skills for the agent/smuggler more bombs, detonations, traps etc.
3) A higher understanding of the force for consulars and inquisitors, maybe learned or adapted from their experiences with Valkorian.
4) The bounty hunters and troopers bought new black market weapons from the furthest reaches of the galaxy to use in combat.

Just some suggestions, I think that it wouldn't break the game to see every class with four skill trees.
Scorpio finds the starforge, becomes an immortal AI god, and gets worshiped by Ewoks.

Red Eclipse

Darthanimus
02.25.2019 , 07:13 PM | #8
For a new class I think a droid class would be awesome, since droids have been central to Star Wars from the start. The droid class could play every role tank, healer, damage. People would love to see that!
Scorpio finds the starforge, becomes an immortal AI god, and gets worshiped by Ewoks.

Red Eclipse

xMaranathax
02.28.2019 , 12:02 PM | #9
In the months coming up to 5.0, I was hoping, praying, and wishing that we would get a playable Zakuul Knight class, one that could heal, dps, and tank. It could have been done, easily.

I wish we would get a new hero class, similar to WoW's Death Knight where you have to have a max level in order to unlock a story that starts off at level 65 and then a mini story to choose to support either the Empire or the Republic, and then go to max level from there.

We can only hope.

Talyc Manda
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Soljin
03.11.2019 , 04:25 PM | #10
New Planet: Dathomir.

Classes:
1) Night Sister Witch
2) Rancor Trainer (Pet Class).

Regardless of this not being likely I still like the thread concept.
I want my SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz