Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

xscott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got owned 4 times in a row today, in each game there was someone with less than 100k dmg/heals (and they are not guarding a point this was all out fighting in all games) and record was trooper 30k damage, 5k heals but that's not the worst, the worst thing is:

In my experience, weekends have a lot more clueless folks queuing for WZ at all levels (10-49 and 50). If random variation puts a lot more of these folks in your team then you are screwed and you simply must take your lumps.

BTW, were you solo pugging or queuing with others?

In my experience, weekends have a lot more clueless folks queuing for WZ at all levels (10-49 and 50). If random variation puts a lot more of these folks in your team then you are screwed and you simply must take your lumps.

BTW, were you solo pugging or queuing with others?

2 of us, heal - tank combo. I almost never solo queue for 50 wz, mostly 3-4 premade, which can pretty much carry a huttball team (Sage, Tank Vang, Sentinel, only wish we also had a Shadow/Guardian for a perfect team :D)

What the, someone from Hyperspace is still playing pub side and isn't in Goof? /boggle

I played imp side most of the time on Hyperspace. That means I hate you. Not personally, I'm sure you're a great guy...etc etc. But seriously, I hate you.

Ahh the good old days, where we waited 20-30 minutes for a pop, and then it was usually "Hype - Hysiminai - Reston - Protree - Atomos - Corvane - Divino - Syldra etc" vs me and 7 other terribad pugs.

Sometimes Semiramis would pocket heal for me on his Sorc, that was pretty cool. :)

And it was always fun listening to Cashavelli level hackusations...