Vette, Jaesa, both?

Tenacity

I was running a sith assassin for my darkside melee character but I wasnt feeling it, the attacks just didnt look good to me, so I've rerolled a juggernaut instead.

I had a sith warrior way back in the day (years ago) that got deleted, and I recall going lightside on that character and romancing vette. This time I'm having a bit of sadistic fun with the shock collar, but I'm curious what options everyone prefers for their characters/companions.

I know you have to take jaesa darkside to romance her. I've heard that there are some interactions between her, yourself, and vette as well (like giving her the control to the shock collar). Any info on that?

If vette still has her shock collar when you recruit jaesa, you have an option in the conversation to pass her the remote. If you flirt with both Jaesa and Vette, Jaesa pops in in Vette "a serious look" conversation, and its pretty reminescent of Mass Effect 1 Ashley/Liara confrontation.

Don't know if she pops farther in a conversation or if you pass "a serious look" THEN romance Jaesa if it voids the conversation.

No idea how that gets flagged for an eventual kotfe/kotet transition either.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...