Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 174279 Dmg - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kills - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kill Streak - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 71 Kill/Assist - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 91% Hit w/ over 100k Dmg - Click Me Baby

Also a bazillion DPS and too many solo kills to mention, but I always forget to check it.

Updated.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 174279 Dmg - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kills - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kill Streak - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 71 Kill/Assist - Click Me Baby

Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 91% Hit w/ over 100k Dmg - Click Me Baby

Also a bazillion DPS and too many solo kills to mention, but I always forget to check it.

May I ask how the opposing team managed a whopping 3 kills total and yet put the match to 970 points? They didn't even have that much objective points.

I'm also confused as to how immortalleoman, tentou, and Drackly are all posting SS for Shock, yet all the SS where clearly taken by Shock himself.

Edited by Zoom_VI

May I ask how the opposing team managed a whopping 3 kills total and yet put the match to 970 points? They didn't even have that much objective points.

I'm also confused as to how immortalleoman, tentou, and Drackly are all posting SS for Shock, yet all the SS where clearly taken by Shock himself.

/farming

That's how.

Davionix / SGS-45 Quarrel / Violent By Design / The Red Eclipse

http://i58.tinypic.com/14e5lac.jpg

Me and another person with more than 2 ships at our side, same for imp side as well.

If only I havent trusted the greens and started the game with my bomber we could have won :mad:

Offensive bomber build is : seeker mines,missile-sentry drone, repair drone, engine power to shield power and heavy lasers.

Edited by Davionix

Scrab - S-13 Sting - space pvp best pvp - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 238.66 DPS

On a side note; I think Domination and Deathmatch records should be seperate, anyone else think it's a good idea?

Have fun in space ;)

Fix your sig unless Toe, Shadow, and Silent quit without my noticing, and even then Zuch and I take issue with that claim.

Fix your sig unless Toe, Shadow, and Silent quit without my noticing, and even then Zuch and I take issue with that claim.

Top doesn't mean the best, it just means one of the best :D Like there can be multiple top players, but only 1 can be the best (which is impossible to determine).

Edit: I can think of atleast 10 top Scouts on POT5, it's not meant to insult anyone :o

Anyway I changed it because of le butthurt.

Edited by Scrabs

Me and another person with more than 2 ships at our side, same for imp side as well.

If only I havent trusted the greens and started the game with my bomber we could have won :mad:

Offensive bomber build is : seeker mines,missile-sentry drone, repair drone, engine power to shield power and heavy lasers.

What are your thoughts on the railgun sentry drone? I've read some excerpts from the bomber feedback said saying that that drone is quite strong.

My views on railgun is that it seems strong on paper but is actually weak unless you sit down and babysit it.

One of the biggest drawbacks of it is that railgun drone glows just like a gunship charging its lasers. This makes is easier to spot than other drones since by this point most of the good pilots know how to react to glows at the distance :D

Since its range is only 10k it can be quickly dispatched by any enemy gunships and its slow charge & reload time do not allow it to get many shots before it either gets destroyed or the big fight moves away from its range.

I would say railgun drone is better to set up a retreating point near gunships with repair drone and mines. If you prefer to keep moving with most of strike / scout pack then you can get more mileage from other droids.

My views on railgun is that it seems strong on paper but is actually weak unless you sit down and babysit it.

One of the biggest drawbacks of it is that railgun drone glows just like a gunship charging its lasers. This makes is easier to spot than other drones since by this point most of the good pilots know how to react to glows at the distance :D

Since its range is only 10k it can be quickly dispatched by any enemy gunships and its slow charge & reload time do not allow it to get many shots before it either gets destroyed or the big fight moves away from its range.

I would say railgun drone is better to set up a retreating point near gunships with repair drone and mines. If you prefer to keep moving with most of strike / scout pack then you can get more mileage from other droids.

Nice points. Did not think of the glow factor. The charge up time is long too (4 seconds). I have not tried blowing one up using a flashfire but 4 seconds IS quite logn... lol.

The seismic mines have a red aura surrounding it. Is that only visible to the owner/allies or the enemy as well?

Edited by paowee

Nice points. Did not think of the glow factor. The charge up time is long too (4 seconds). I have not tried blowing one up using a flashfire but 4 seconds IS quite logn... lol.

The seismic mines have a red aura surrounding it. Is that only visible to the owner/allies or the enemy as well?

Its visible to all. who are close enough.

Edited by tunewalker

Also from the 2014 Developer blog/roadmap,, Patch 2.8 this coming June 10.. anyone have the feeling that the new ship is going to be the stealth one? :D

Given the number of rumors that answer is yes. Also looks like there will be three variants. One is like a stealth knife-fighter the other like a stealth strike and idk on the last. There are also hints towards it in one of the scenarios of the new kuat flashpoint.

Ok one other question, when you get swamed by a flashfire and have all your drones, mines deployed in an open space, what strategy do you do? I've been using my engine pool to boost and do evasive maneuvers but ofcourse that only lasts for a few seconds before im out of engine power and sitting dead on the water. Do you just sit there pressing "W" and painstakingly turn to try and face and hit the flashfire? They are really a pain in LS Deathmatch especially when you are caught solo in an open area..