So no new PvP content till after august

irojoz

It's only 2 months away also server transfers will be here soon to make give you some new challengers. Some of those think they can topple MVP and the other guilds here . :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll give them the welcome mat or sweep them under it.

It's only 2 months away also server transfers will be here soon to make give you some new challengers. Some of those think they can topple MVP and the other guilds here . :rolleyes:

i guess new competition will hold me over for a bit, but if 2.4 is a giant LAWL i think thats it for me

Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon. No, but really, it's coming soonsoonsoonsoonsoon

BTW, there wont be any pvp content until at least October and there was no mention to server transfers in the post.

Edited by Theology

I'm playing Planetside 2 for the moment until some sort of change happens to the pvp, there's a small group of us that played when we were waiting for ranked to get started or after it was done. Beyond that, step outside! It's summer time, I'll be filling my time with barbecues, bonfires, beers, boats and bikinis (hopefully not wearing one...ths time :confused: ).

I'm playing Planetside 2 for the moment until some sort of change happens to the pvp, there's a small group of us that played when we were waiting for ranked to get started or after it was done. Beyond that, step outside! It's summer time, I'll be filling my time with barbecues, bonfires, beers, boats and bikinis (hopefully not wearing one...ths time :confused: ).

Ha ha, that last line was golden.

Im still sticking with SWTOR for a while.

Tried Neverwinter, not impressed at all.

But I have been played Planetside 2 for a bit a couple weeks back. I did really enjoy it, much better than most online shooters, Im definitely gonna start playing that more. Im noticing a lot of players on The Bastion play PS2, PM me if you do and maybe we can play that sometime.

Im still sticking with SWTOR for a while.

Tried Neverwinter, not impressed at all.

But I have been played Planetside 2 for a bit a couple weeks back. I did really enjoy it, much better than most online shooters, Im definitely gonna start playing that more. Im noticing a lot of players on The Bastion play PS2, PM me if you do and maybe we can play that sometime.

A lot of people from Strictly and MVP have been playing late night PS2 after rateds have died down. It's awesome when you have a group of 5-10 peeps. You're welcome to join us any time.

As for SWTOR, I only play for rateds and they're still fun and competitive so no problems here.

A lot of people from Strictly and MVP have been playing late night PS2 after rateds have died down. It's awesome when you have a group of 5-10 peeps. You're welcome to join us any time.

As for SWTOR, I only play for rateds and they're still fun and competitive so no problems here.

Cool. Its usually been just me and a friend or two, a bigger group would be awesome.

I play 7 classes and multiple specs for each so that variety keeps TOR still fun all this time for me.

Sent you my PS2 names in a PM. Hit me up if you see me on that game or need or a sin or jugg fill in for rateds.