Rishi soon? PLEASE????

Mirrah

So I've asked this before and someone got on my thread to tell me "Oh, they're going to make Zakuul next" - Which btw you all didn't give that person their wish either.... Instead my beloved Rishi was passed over twice for.... Mannan... and... this... Umbara thing...

Can you PLEASE placate the few that want a Rishi SH?

Can't see it ever happening to be honest, Rishi just isn't that popular

Really can't see why people wanted a Manaan stronghold; of course it's bland. It's a friggin raft on a planetwide ocean, what did you expect?

A beachside abode on Rishi has much more potential, IMO.

Edited by Mubrak

Really can't see why people wanted a Manaan stronghold; of course it's bland. It's a friggin raft on a planet-wide ocean, what did you expect?

It would have been nice if they'd taken more time and care with it. The viewing windows are so small that it's hard to have a nice view of the sea and the glass bottom while a nice idea, just isn't what I had in mind. I wanted glass walls, so I could see the under water landscape. They could have made it fantastic with coral reefs and more fish, but instead, it's very stark, except for the few places they want you to look.

Also, it would have been cool if they'd had a marina for the subs and perhaps other water fairing craft like yachts to dock, so that there would be something like a boardwalk.

Really can't see why people wanted a Manaan stronghold; of course it's bland. It's a friggin raft on a planetwide ocean, what did you expect?

Because KOTOR nostalgia, pretty much. But people forget they spent 90% of Manaan in KOTOR reloading a save file because they got eaten by a firaxa.

• 2 weeks later...
It would have been nice if they'd taken more time and care with it. The viewing windows are so small that it's hard to have a nice view of the sea and the glass bottom while a nice idea, just isn't what I had in mind. I wanted glass walls, so I could see the under water landscape. They could have made it fantastic with coral reefs and more fish, but instead, it's very stark, except for the few places they want you to look.

Also, it would have been cool if they'd had a marina for the subs and perhaps other water fairing craft like yachts to dock, so that there would be something like a boardwalk.

I just wish it would let you have the manaan music while your in the stronghold. Every time I go there it's just silent.

Edited by AceMasterSoul