B-Type Mods for Legendary Tiers please

Beckony

Does anyone else find the complete absence of B type mods in the legendary tiers a serious design flaw? Some may choose to use the "optimized" low endurance, high mitigation mods - but it has not been the standard for a long time now. Opening packs seems such a waste when I am only hunting for an armoring and sometimes an enhancement. If tier 4 does not offer crafting, which I have yet to see confirmed - my tank may end up staying in 240 B type mods in the new tier which is really sad. It would be really nice to have a source of 242 and soon 248? mods or enhancements that do not come standard in the tier sets.

Edit: In hindsight this probably should have been addressed in the Suggestion Box forum but I feel this is primarily only an issue with the tanking role - dps and healers do not really have a need to deviate from "optimized" mods or enhancements available in the 242 tier.

Edited by Beckony
thread location

I agree, I use the high endurance mods too, along with the high endurance, high tertiary (shield/absorb) low defense enhancements. If they don't dump B mods in I could be using 240 crafted mods for a long time to come. I guess we could follow the crowd and run the optimized dps mods :p