Can't find my trooper companion

MessicaH

I think I have completed all the missions on Ord Mantell, left to Coruscant and took on a few more missions, was getting nailed everywhere, noticed everyone else had a companion. Aparently I should have got mine on Ord Mantell, so I went back there, the only missions I can find are the Heroics. I've done the Heroics 3 times now! Can someone tell me if I have missed something please.

I have not played a Trooper, but companions are granted at specific points in the Class story. If you check your Mission log (L key if you have not changed it, or the icon in the center upper bar) you will see you have missions classified by planet, and then another section labeled Class. The mission description will say where you have to go - maybe you still have to complete part of the Ord Mantell class missions?

You should get Aric Jorgan at the end of the class quest on Ord Mantell, when you complete the mission where

the rest of Havoc Squad have defected to the Empire.

Basically, you get back from that mission and Jorgan has been thrown under the bus as the scapegoat for the whole thing, gets demoted to Sergeant, and is assigned to Havoc Squad under your command.

When you go to the "last" building jorgen follow you and help you and then when you turn in that quest you get promoted and then you can start to tease him :)

And as many already sad its under Class quest not under Ord Mantell when you check in quest book.

Edited by skidrows

You can not leave Ord Mantell, or any starting planet, without getting your first companion. Every companion is obtained by progressing through your class story. It is impossible to 'miss' a companion absent a major game bug.

They were apparently dismissed somehow, so you have to summon them back.

• 11 months later...
hi guys.. i am in the same boat ... i finished all my quests, including class quests.. no companion.. i think they forgot to add my companion.. lol.. right now i m doing quest in next planet. my class quest from Ord Mantell bring me to the next planet.. per instructions.. no other locations within Ord Mantell on this class quest... the quest is sending me to coruscan... thats it...

If I remember correctly, the first thing your class mission requires is for you to check in at Coruscant spaceport customs, and you cannot do this without your companion. So you either have it, or you're stuck there.

Most likely he is unsummoned. Press N and check that he appears on the list; if you do not have a summon button next to him, check the companion area on the screen (circle on the lower left corner if you haven't moved it) and click on the small button inside it.

If I remember correctly, the first thing your class mission requires is for you to check in at Coruscant spaceport customs, and you cannot do this without your companion. So you either have it, or you're stuck there.

You even have to have him present for that, he can't be unsummoned or away on a crew skill task. Either the Op is lying, he dismissed his companion unknowingly after getting to Coruscant (without even acknowledging his existence before that point) or is the victim of a serious bug, in which case he should contact support.

You can not leave Ord Mantell, or any starting planet, without getting your first companion. Every companion is obtained by progressing through your class story. It is impossible to 'miss' a companion absent a major game bug.

They were apparently dismissed somehow, so you have to summon them back.

Not exactly. Both my troopers managed to go to Republic Fleet and gain their advanced class before returning to Ord Mantell to finish their final class quests and then Aric joined them. Happened when they reached lvl 10 and the fleet pass activates at that point. It may be something limited to subscribers, though.