So when did they.........

adormitul

I really wish the meet the agent who managed to take the agent without her knowing. That must be a ****** agent.

It was most likely that the Imperial Agent was called to Imperial Intelligence and was really powerless to do anything inside the Imperial Capital, then when they injected him they also ordered for him/her to forget what happened

Too bad his Starship is so far because if not I am sure Chipher 9 will have escaped. I am thinking like James Bond and his escape from that tower from Saigon that was owned by a tycoon in television and the he was followed by the military of a corrupt chinese general finally managing to escape thanks to the help of a chinese spy.

But I doubt there where agents that are gonna help Chipher 9 in Dromund Kaas.

Edited by adormitul

It was most likely that the Imperial Agent was called to Imperial Intelligence and was really powerless to do anything inside the Imperial Capital, then when they injected him they also ordered for him/her to forget what happened

Might've not even known it was happening, medical check up, some injection or medicine and bam you're out cold. Simply because at that time you had no reason to suspect them doing anything like that. Remember you also get a shot before going to Quesh which is supposedly necessary, might've been similar here.

Might've not even known it was happening, medical check up, some injection or medicine and bam you're out cold. Simply because at that time you had no reason to suspect them doing anything like that. Remember you also get a shot before going to Quesh which is supposedly necessary, might've been similar here.

Exactly.

Seriously, Occam's Razor in a nutshell. All these crazy theories about how they could drug the agent without their knowing when all they would have needed to do is tell them they were due for a check-up after facing off against the second-most powerful wielder of the dark side in the galaxy.

At the time it was chapter 1 for gods sake and the truly second strongest hid his power he is called Darth Malgus.

Malgus is nowhere NEAR second most powerful imo. I also couldnt remember him being present in the agent storyline.

Edited by Karkais

Malgus is nowhere NEAR second most powerful imo. I also couldnt remember him being present in the agent storyline.

Who do you think gives you the FP that apparently is where the heroes meet? I am sure their part of the story line especially Black Talon. It is said its the greatest heroes of the empire complete those FP well for sure 4 of them.

Now why do I say Malgus was the second strongest well in the first invasion of Korriban, Malgus who was only a apprentice at the time managed to kill the jedi battlemaster of the jedi order while his own master lost against. He already was stronger then a average sith lord and he was not one.

An Alderan he took a firetrower on his face, then a grenade on his face, the a freaking mountain falling on him and with all those injuries he got out of the mountain of rubble and killed 2 capable jedi knights remember after being very very injured because a mountain fell on him.

At the Jedi Temple he killed the best duelist of the Jedi Order and other countless jedi then later he killed his lover became even stronger and killed his rival in true sith fashion.

He then made a rebelion where the strongest heroes and best strike force the empire has and that he created to deal with various issues in the past had to attack and defeat him not kill him they did not manage that but defeat him. He survived the strongest heroes of the empire yes he lost but he survived them.

Now why do I say Malgus was the second strongest well in the first invasion of Korriban, Malgus who was only a apprentice at the time managed to kill the jedi battlemaster of the jedi order while his own master lost against. He already was stronger then a average sith lord and he was not one.

Malgus also lost to Satele on Hope trailer. So thats one notch down. I doubt anybody disagrees if I say Vitiate is number one. Personally I would have rated Sel-Makor as at least second strongest for fighting Vitiate into a standstill on Voss. Thats 3 notches down on total. Then there are characters like dread masters that affect entire planets etc etc. Ive friggin soloed Malgus in false emperor in the past. He may be stronger than average sith lord but he is nowhere near the top.

But my original point was that Malgus does not appear on agent story, and the FPs are optional.

Edited by Karkais

Malgus also lost to Satele on Hope trailer. So thats one notch down. I doubt anybody disagrees if I say Vitiate is number one. Personally I would have rated Sel-Makor as at least second strongest for fighting Vitiate into a standstill on Voss. Thats 3 notches down on total. Then there are characters like dread masters that affect entire planets etc etc. Ive friggin soloed Malgus in false emperor in the past. He may be stronger than average sith lord but he is nowhere near the top.

But my original point was that Malgus does not appear on agent story, and the FPs are optional.

Well the thing is FP are someone has to sorta kill Raven so you see their not. Sel-Makor is not a sith and Satele is not one either. Also she had help from Malcom with the grenade in the face giving her time to use her force push.

• 2 weeks later...
It happened when the agent was in a cantina and decided to have a drink with Bill Cosby.

Bill Cosby swung that way too?! Who'd have thought.

Why fight the agent, why force him? capital or not. That is a risk. An unnecessary risk. Thye know how truly capable and deadly the agent can be especially when backed into a corner. So yes. Drugged., Injected. Mindraped.

Bill Cosby swung that way too?! Who'd have thought.

Why fight the agent, why force him? capital or not. That is a risk. An unnecessary risk. Thye know how truly capable and deadly the agent can be especially when backed into a corner. So yes. Drugged., Injected. Mindraped.

It wasn't intelligence's decision. It was the Dark Council's when Intelligence didn't want to go with the original plan of just killing you.

It wasn't intelligence's decision. It was the Dark Council's when Intelligence didn't want to go with the original plan of just killing you.

Yes. Ordered by the Dark Council. They had no choice. Like Keeper had no choice but to allow it.

Malgus Only Didn't Killed Satele Because Malcon Intervened And Saved Her ***,Without Him In That Battle Malgus Would Kill Her,He Was Dueling Her With Realitive Easy Pose Of"Is That All You Got"He Was Also Far More Stronger And Immersed In The Dark Side Than Most Dark Council Members,I Really DOn't Know How He Didn't Won A Set In The Council,Maybe Due To His Alien Policies And Mortis And Ravage Disliking Him,He Needed 4 People To Defeat Him,The 4 Of The Strongest Of The Empire/Republic While Darth Jadus Got Beaten By A Mere Cypher,I'm Not Saying Darth Jadus Isn't Strong,But Had Malgus Wanted He'd Probally Would Stomp Everyone In The Council But Marr And Jadus.

No it was because he hated the dark council and the power plays that involved it. Better he be emperor and not deal with all that ****.

That being said he was at the level of a dark council member considering his power base.

Darth Jadus is well strange but I hope we are gonna meet him in KOTFE. The reason he could not defeat the Agent was mostly because the Agent is very very very very capable, smart and tricky.

I really wish the meet the agent who managed to take the agent without her knowing. That must be a ****** agent.

you're assuming the Agent didn't know. remember the choice was "brain washing or death" it's quite possiable the agent agreed to the safe guards being put in place (after all only Imperial superiors would have the commands) the agent could have been just told to forget everything

• 2 weeks later...
why does it always have to be forced taking the drug, cipher could have gone in for a medical checkup and while having a medical checkup they could have given cipher the drug during a routine medical checkup and the agent would have zero clue what so ever cause cipher would be relaxed with guard down