Been 4 years since i took a break

Sith-Viscera

I am getting bored, i am tired of grinding and i already see the lack of people on Osses. So my next 12 toons will have a harder time getting geared up and that just makes me unhappy where i dont look forward to this game any more.

So i am going to be building a Meat Eater of a Gaming rig soon and i will be taking time out of this game and play Biowares new Game Anthem. Plus some other games new and some what older that i couldnt play cause my current rig couldnt play them well.

I probably pop in game once i'll get my new rig up to see if there is any improvements with swtor, which there will be. Hell that might get me excited for the game again who knows.

So lets Say i will be here and around just not a lot like usual.

You all have Fun & may the Force Be With you always.....

Take Care and Be Well to All...........

I am getting bored, i am tired of grinding and i already see the lack of people on Osses. So my next 12 toons will have a harder time getting geared up and that just makes me unhappy where i dont look forward to this game any more.

They basically have made the game less fun and more like house chores especially if you have many alts that you want to gear up.

No one enjoys doing repetitious household chores just like no one enjoys doing repetitious chores in a game just to get gears especially the one dimensional limited manner in which you have to work to get them.

Oh, and to make it even worse they included RNG to the new and exciting gear grind, when it's been made clear NO ONE likes RNG being a major facet in a game's gearing system. It's not exciting, it's frustrating.

Edited by Lhancelot

Well, take care mate. I usually take breaks at least once a year to help keep things fresh, and indeed this new gear grind isn't the most pleasing. The RNG aspect of the Tier 5 crates is just terrible, and while the masterwork data crystals are a good alternative in theory... in practice they are overly grindy and not a viable way to gear up to tier 5 within a reasonable timeframe (Just to be clear here I'm not saying everyone should have tier 5 by the first week or even by the first month, but all things considered to gear up alts with this is lengthier than it should be).

Hey Thanks for the show of support. It is highly Appreciated. But i'll be back, i have to show off my New Meat Eater Rig latest edition of Amd's Threadripper gaming rig that just isnt for gaming. It is an over kill for games but i am breaking into another project that i need a work horse pc or a work station to do.

So yeah, i'll Be back, To tear the Very Flesh off this Game. lol

Peace to all.......