Disciples of Babylon (DoB) Imperial 8/16 man NIM/HM progression guild is recruiting!

youngones

:sy_title: Disciples of Babylon (DoB) - The Red Eclipse :sy_title:

Imperial 8 (and 16 man) NIM Progression PVE and Ranked PVP Guild

We are recruiting!

DoB are currently looking for active, capable players for our 8 man (and 16 man) progression teams, as well as skilled PVP players for our new Ranked PVP teams.

DoB is a medium to large sized English speaking PVE guild that is focused on completing the most difficult PVE content in the game. Several of our members achieved Gate-Crasher during 2.7, and our progression currently stands at 5/5 DF NIM and 4/5 DP NIM for 8 man and 5/5 DF NIM for 16 man.

Many of our members also participate in PVP, and we are currently in the process of expanding into Ranked PVP.

We also have a small but active population of casual/social players, and we are accepting more without application!

What we are looking for;

Progression Ops;

- Tanks (any class welcome)

- DPS (any class welcome)

- Healers (particularly Mercenarys and Sorcerers)

Ranked PVP

- All roles and classes are considered.

All exceptional applications are welcome, regardless of class/roll.

What we expect from you;

General;

- Expert class knowledge of your chosen class (required)

- Willingness to learn and improve

- Be a team player

For PVE;

- Previous experience of NIM and/or HM level content (preferred)

- Appropriate level of gear for top tier NIM and/or HM operations (required)

- Ability to raid several times a week

- Patience to work through problems and practice tactics

For PVP;

- Appropriate level of gear for top tier Ranked PVP (required)

- Ability to group and PVP several nights a week

- Have respect for the rest of your team

Applications with raid/team leader/ranked team-lead experience are very welcome, but not required.

What we can offer you;

- Experience of NIM and HM progression raiding, as well as competitive PVP

- The ability to play with quality NIM capable/successful Ranked PVP players

- Mentoring and minor theory-crafting experience for most classes/roles

- A friendly, entertaining and welcoming atmosphere

- Very active raid schedule with multiple raids a week (4-5 days a week depending on the team)

- Active, PVP focused organised events

- Very active guild working towards Galactic Strongholds and Conquests

- A primary focus on 8 man progression for each Raid team, which switches to 16 man progression operations once complete (achieved in guild via merging of our teams)

- We also run frequent 16 man Operations for gear farming and fun.

At present we have two Raid teams referred to as Team Ninja (which is aimed at top tier NIM progression) and Team Phoenix (which are gearing up to move into NIM and are currently focused on TFB and SAV).

We aim to run each team independently of each other, with Team Leaders responsible for each team. We are primarily looking for applications to bolster our roster, and are looking for raiders of HM quality and up. We are open to expanding the number of available teams in the future if we get enough quality applications and people interested in helping set that up.

For PVP, we currently have one team ready for Ranked PVP, and are looking to expand this into several more teams. If you are interested, please get in touch.

Most suitable applications will be accepted for trial, before a final decision is made.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in game with any questions.

Please apply here if interested (you must register on the site before applying);

http://dobswtor.enjin.com/

The application form is currently set-up for PVE players, so please state if you are applying for PVE or PVP until we can change this. Resources to facilitate the application process (i.e. supply information we require);

Skill tree calculator - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc

Gear calculator (not absolutely required, but preferred) - http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/

Parsers (to help us assess DPS etc) - http://www.torparse.com/ ; http://parsec.codeplex.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.

Anderac

GM of Disciples of Babylon

Edited by youngones

Hi.

I have a character that is suitable for the task and I am interested in the HM and Nim progression.I do have plenty of HM experience, but still quite new to Nim. Jedi Sage - healer. Full 180 gear. Thanks for consideration. You can contact me in-game on: Nowro - with a link to askmrrobot.

Edited by Crescentish

Hi.

I have a character that is suitable for the task and I am interested in the HM and Nim progression.I do have plenty of HM experience, but still quite new to Nim. Jedi Sage - healer. Full 180 gear. Thanks for consideration. You can contact me in-game on: Nowro - with a link to askmrrobot.

Sorry we are an Imperial guild, as stated in both the Thread Title and the beginning of the recruitment post...

However, thank you for the interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There,

I joined DoB in the past and I did some runs with you all went well, but something happened to me and I had to leave the game for a while. I have a marauder (dps) and I cleared DF/DP HM and DF NiM 1/5. most of my gear is 180 with a few 186 rating. I'm interested for both 8-16 man NiM progression, is there a possibility if apply to be considered again?

Thanks

Edited by SYFERON

Hi There,

I joined DoB in the past and I did some runs with you all went well, but something happened to me and I had to leave the game for a while. I have a marauder (dps) and I cleared DF/DP HM and DF NiM 1/5. most of my gear is 180 with a few 186 rating. I'm interested for both 8-16 man NiM progression, is there a possibility if apply to be considered again?

Thanks

For course we consider all applications. Feel free to contact us in game for a chat. Might I enquire as to your Main?

what time do you normally run organised raids?

I have normally struggled to find guilds who want to start runs later at night...

We have two teams that generally run raids on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8-11pm UK time. We sometimes run later but generally only during times of active progression.