<Millenium> (FR Hrakert Rift) 5/5 Karraga 16 Nightmare

Don't know why anyone is arguing over 8 and 16.

There's fights that are easier on 16 and some are easier on 8.

This isn't WOW.

And lets be honest here, this is the first tier of content, all nightmare modes are a joke, not even worth posting for the world to see.

we 2 shot hard mode Soa,

Id hope so considering the GIANT nerf bat he got this week.

Nightmare is easier then hard was pre nerf.

Edited by DeiVias

• 1 month later...
You are raiding 8man, your argument is invalid sorry.

You are dumb as bricks if you think 16 man is harder than 8 man. Every guild that has raided both can tell you 16 man is so much more lenient just because if you lose a dps or 2 or even a healer you can still down the boss with no difficulty whatsoever. The damage is bigger but that's also why you double up on heals. My guild has cleared nightmare and just so you know SOA is 100x harder on nm for 8 mans than it is on 16 man. and don't you forget it.

You are dumb as bricks if you think 16 man is harder than 8 man. Every guild that has raided both can tell you 16 man is so much more lenient just because if you lose a dps or 2 or even a healer you can still down the boss with no difficulty whatsoever. The damage is bigger but that's also why you double up on heals. My guild has cleared nightmare and just so you know SOA is 100x harder on nm for 8 mans than it is on 16 man. and don't you forget it.

pirate******s.guildlaunch.com to verify that I have nm cleared

16 man is easy, 8 man is even easier. You're stupid and bad and you should feel bad.

16 man is easy, 8 man is even easier. You're stupid and bad and you should feel bad.

This is a fun necro!

8m Jarg and Sorno is much easier than 16m. Soa 8m (now post nerf) is harder than 16m. Anni droid is far harder on 16m now.

So with that being said, getting 16 good people is harder than getting 8, so by default 16 man is harder.

8m Jarg and Sorno is much easier than 16m.

Wrong.

The correct answer is, 16 man guilds are trying to pretend that 16 man is harder when BioWare clearly stated it wasn't.

Having cleared that content (well before some of the guilds on the 16 man clear list, hehe) I can safely say that the only thing that makes 16 man harder (if even) is the fact that trash isn't CCable. But even then the amount of people clearly make up for that fact.

The real point is, starcraft 2 is a much better game, so lets all go play that instead.

P.S. - Condemned is amazing

Edited by Artacks

Wrong.

The correct answer is, 16 man guilds are trying to pretend that 16 man is harder when BioWare clearly stated it wasn't.

Having cleared that content (well before some of the guilds on the 16 man clear list, hehe) I can safely say that the only thing that makes 16 man harder (if even) is the fact that trash isn't CCable. But even then the amount of people clearly make up for that fact.

The real point is, starcraft 2 is a much better game, so lets all go play that instead.

P.S. - Condemned is amazing

truth.

16man is easier no matter what, you have less than double the health pools and more than double the dps. Think about it. there are maybe 2 or 3 mechanics that are different and the healing and more dps make up for it by 10000000.

some people really need to get a clue

truth.

16man is easier no matter what, you have less than double the health pools and more than double the dps. Think about it. there are maybe 2 or 3 mechanics that are different and the healing and more dps make up for it by 10000000.

some people really need to get a clue

I can safely say I have a clue.

At guild summite Gabe clearly stated that currently 16 MAN CONTENT WAS HARDER than 8 man. He is the lead developer for endgame so I will go ahead and take his word for it. If you don't believe go ahead and pull up hos presentation during the guild summit.

He also stated that they intend to make both equal difficulty going forward.

I can safely say I have a clue.

At guild summite Gabe clearly stated that currently 16 MAN CONTENT WAS HARDER than 8 man. He is the lead developer for endgame so I will go ahead and take his word for it. If you don't believe go ahead and pull up hos presentation during the guild summit.

He also stated that they intend to make both equal difficulty going forward.

1. I don't think Gabe would appreciate you calling him a ho.

2. Even if 16 man was harder (which is isn't) you are basically comparing two things that are the equivalent of Derek Jeter playing in a teeball tournament versus Kobe Bryant playing in a junior basketball camp league.

The point is, both of these feats are incredibly easy and doable by anyone, so trying to compare the hardness of them both is lucrative and silly.

Edited by Artacks

1. I don't think Gabe would appreciate you calling him a ho.

2. Even if 16 man was harder (which is isn't) you are basically comparing two things that are the equivalent of Derek Jeter playing in a teeball tournament versus Kobe Bryant playing in a junior basketball camp league.

The point is, both of these feats are incredibly easy and doable by anyone, so trying to compare the hardness of them both is lucrative and silly.

lu·cra·tive   /ˈlukrətɪv/ [loo-kruh-tiv]

adjective

profitable; moneymaking; remunerative: a lucrative business.

Lol?

lu·cra·tive   /ˈlukrətɪv/ [loo-kruh-tiv]

adjective

profitable; moneymaking; remunerative: a lucrative business.

Lol?

That is correct. Use your head. I'm sure you'll understand its context if you look hard enough :rolleyes:

In all that was said, I'm glad you managed to pull something out of it and start an intelligent conver.....

Edited by Artacks

Can we not bump threads that are over a month and a half old just to argue about irrelevant BS?

Which part is irrelevant?

These points still apply, hence, the relevance. In fact, they apply more now then they did when this post was actually started, especially with the announcement of 8's being harder than 16.

On a serious note, this game has lost more of a % of players this month then any MMO out right now in the past 6. Because of the lack of support for the end game, and absurd amount of money spent on VA instead of mechanics, its quickly downward spiraling into something it won't be able to pull out of soon.

Edited by Artacks

I can add that everyone besides you and that 1 random troll who revived this thread agrees that 16m is currently harder (including the lead endgame designer), with the possible exception of Soa, who happens to be bugged yet again in new and wondrous ways.

I can also add that the content currently available is equivalent to if blizzard released naxx after sarth/malygos in wotlk - you're already fully geared in the applicable tier when you enter, and the fights themselves arent tough enough to be even marginally difficult without the gear discrepancy expected when you enter a new raid for the first time.

I can add that everyone besides you and that 1 random troll who revived this thread agrees that 16m is currently harder (including the lead endgame designer), with the possible exception of Soa, who happens to be bugged yet again in new and wondrous ways.

I can also add that the content currently available is equivalent to if blizzard released naxx after sarth/malygos in wotlk - you're already fully geared in the applicable tier when you enter, and the fights themselves arent tough enough to be even marginally difficult without the gear discrepancy expected when you enter a new raid for the first time.

The fact I think 8 man is harder isn't the point. The point (if you had even read at all :rolleyes: ) was that both sets of content are poorly designed and easy to clear.

Playing this game is the equivalent of playing Mass Effect, or Age of Reckoning, with a 15 dollar a month fee slapped on it.

Sure, they are fixing things like the Trade Network, which would be fantastic, but there is 0 reason to sell anything in game, so another pointless fix. They are adding things like dual spec, when its extremely cheap and easy to respec anyway, instead of fixing the "soa bugs".

Sure, Im sticking around for 1.2 to see what happens (mostly because i paid for a stupid amount of time at launch, and it still hasn't run out yet). I even ran 2 top 10 guilds before I decided TOR wasn't fun for me (not enough hardcore content) and decided to pursue other options. I'm even the reason that juggernaut was changed / is being changed to what it is because of all the feedback I gave.

Point is, I'm not a TOR hater. I'm simply looking at things from a gamer perspective, and things I've seen in the past, and the future of TOR looks bleak if they continue down the path they are right now, whether is a casual, RP, or hardcore perspective. Here is to hoping that it changes for the better.

Edited by Artacks

The fact I think 8 man is harder isn't the point. The point (if you had even read at all :rolleyes: ) was that both sets of content are poorly designed and easy to clear.

Playing this game is the equivalent of playing Mass Effect, or Age of Reckoning, with a 15 dollar a month fee slapped on it.

Sure, they are fixing things like the Trade Network, which would be fantastic, but there is 0 reason to sell anything in game, so another pointless fix. They are adding things like dual spec, when its extremely cheap and easy to respec anyway, instead of fixing the "soa bugs".

Sure, Im sticking around for 1.2 to see what happens (mostly because i paid for a stupid amount of time at launch, and it still hasn't run out yet). I even ran 2 top 10 guilds before I decided TOR wasn't fun for me (not enough hardcore content) and decided to pursue other options. I'm even the reason that juggernaut was changed / is being changed to what it is because of all the feedback I gave.

Point is, I'm not a TOR hater. I'm simply looking at things from a gamer perspective, and things I've seen in the past, and the future of TOR looks bleak if they continue down the path they are right now, whether is a casual, RP, or hardcore perspective. Here is to hoping that it changes for the better.

Agreed. I hope TOR actually makes the game so that the difficulty is balanced for every tier so that it doesn't matter which you are doing. I couldn't careless what the lead designer says . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't believe the lead designer is raiding every week like most of us are. In fact he's probably basing his facts of what other people may have said which may or may not be truthful. SOA is hard as **** in 8 man because you require 8 people who aren't stupid and can play properly and not screw things up every second. No matter what 16 man is more lenient towards raiding in every aspect.

- less than twice as much hp

- more than twice the amount of dpsers

- you can lose 2 or more players and still comfortably kill the boss.

just those 2 makes it 100% easier.

There are some mechanics like tank swapping that have to be addressed but aren't really anything crazy.

Edited by Sebasaurus

Agreed. I hope TOR actually makes the game so that the difficulty is balanced for every tier so that it doesn't matter which you are doing. I couldn't careless what the lead designer says . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't believe the lead designer is raiding every week like most of us are. In fact he's probably basing his facts of what other people may have said which may or may not be truthful. SOA is hard as **** in 8 man because you require 8 people who aren't stupid and can play properly and not screw things up every second. No matter what 16 man is more lenient towards raiding in every aspect.

There are some mechanics like tank swapping that have to be addressed but aren't really anything crazy.

says the one who dies to the most stupid **** when we raid

says the one who dies to the most stupid **** when we raid

yea don't worry geek, falling off the edge makes you the best player, i'm *********** kidding

my retarded deaths are sitting in rocks which is long hair don't care

oh and we have the infernal and unyielding title do we not?

moron

Edited by Sebasaurus

Im going to go out a on a limb and say you have not even set foot in Nightmare 16 man. I have however cleared both a long time ago.

Besides what the devs actually said (what do they know?), anyone who has done both levels of the content, 16 man is harder.

Im suspecting you are a very clever troll.

They are both still easy, thats for you Moliartacks

Im going to go out a on a limb and say you have not even set foot in Nightmare 16 man. I have however cleared both a long time ago.

Besides what the devs actually said (what do they know?), anyone who has done both levels of the content, 16 man is harder.

Im suspecting you are a very clever troll.

They are both still easy, thats for you Moliartacks

My guild members have done 16m said there is like 1 boss that is harder if anything. i've cleared 8 man nm so i'm the best eva mayne.