Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron Decorations: Locations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Datacron Decorations: Locations

aate
08.25.2014 , 12:43 PM | #21
Only higher levels get these?

Drudenfusz
08.26.2014 , 04:34 AM | #22
I got my light aim datacron from Frostclaw in the heroic 4 mission for republics of the same name.

On quesh I simple bought a few blue loot boxes opened them they and got light cunning datacron then there.

On Republic Taris I got my light presence datacron from the last champion in the heroic 4 mission Total Elimination.

Got the light willpower datacron in the republic heroic 4 mission Red Handed.

I think that light endurance datacrons can pretty much drop in all of the four heroic 4s associated with the weekly there, got at least three doing the weekly as a republic character.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Meowzette
08.26.2014 , 08:39 AM | #23
After days of grinding Ilum's Republic Heroic, I finally got the Dark Aim Datacron drop off the daily mission "Crystal Clear Sabotage" in the Eastern Ice Shelf/Western Jedi Ruins off an Imperial Demolitionist that spawns during that mission. Halla'freakin'lujah. Ugh.
Empress - Old Republic Dads
The Godwyne Legacy (Begeren Colony, Harbinger, Shadowlands)

Kane_Ren
08.29.2014 , 03:31 PM | #24
26 times I've fought Jimme Weasle and no drop, pretty sure that is a hoax. Wasted day.

Edit - blue box from Heroic 4 Explosive Assault dropped the datacron decoration first try.
The problem with droid jesus is that he jumps around too much, you'd think he'd be a lot easier to nail down.

Surferket
08.29.2014 , 07:12 PM | #25
I've got Datacron decors off ordinary mobs just playing my toon. Check Dalfy's site for list of datacron drops on which planets and just do your normal questings there.

Gavin_Kelvar
08.31.2014 , 03:43 PM | #26
Are these datacrons functional and/or replace hunting down the planet datacrons? Or are they just for show? Sorry to have to ask but I haven't been able to find any info one way or the other.
Aodhán Guilhem
Republic Strike Fighter Pilot
Jedi Covenant

ScarletBlaze
08.31.2014 , 04:47 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Kelvar View Post
Are these datacrons functional and/or replace hunting down the planet datacrons? Or are they just for show? Sorry to have to ask but I haven't been able to find any info one way or the other.
Just decorations for the strongholds. They do not give any stats.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Groncho
09.01.2014 , 07:48 AM | #28
any way to track them via collections or achievments?
Che
LATIN LOVER

Free Transfer??=

KeithCopeland
09.01.2014 , 10:21 AM | #29
The other day, I ran my marauder through Hoth, doing the planetary and Class missions. When I was finished, I had 4 datacrons drop. I didn't do ANY heroics missions. You may have better chances in heriocs, since mobs there have a higher chance to drop loot, but ordinary mobs are dropping them too.

As for tracking them, if you look under housing decorations, and set it to available decorations, then look for either Light datacrons, or Darkark datacrons in the list, it will show what you have found already.

Celuwen
09.06.2014 , 05:09 PM | #30
Light Strength Datacron -
On Balmorra, Imperial side, the quest [HEROIC 2+] The Republic's Last Gasp generally drops at least one (sometimes all three champion bosses drop one).

Dark Strength Datacron -
The Geonosian boss Nekra the Warlord on Tattooine drops one every time I kill him.