In need of 1 body.

Elite

Hey there, Star Forge

<Røughnecks> [imp] is looking for one more person to join in on our progression raid team. Most of us have been around since launch and played up to 4.0 where we took a break. Before we left we had started a progression raid team.. 3 actually. We did a few HM and partial NiM ops back in the day.

Now that we're actively playing again we formed our first team and progressed through SNV, DP, TFB (hm). Unfortunately one of our players [healer] had to drop due to personal issues. So instead of me running around the fleet advertising for hours i wanted to try this forum page.

Our raid team run is on Saturday night 9 p.m. eastern time.

If you are a dps we don't mind switching that role to make easier on you if you can't or don't know how to heal. We would prefer a healer though. We do however ask for discord and parse.

Once we complete all the old content in Hm we will start over in NiM and then proceed to the new ops.

Also if you're just interested in general to join us that's fine too. Almost everyone in the guild participates in all aspects of the game like pvp(ranked/regs) pve ops dailies and events. GSF and more. [Very very almost non existent rp by 2 people i think]

If you're interested in filling this spot let me know I'm on daily.

Vash#5868 [discord]

Below is what I'm usually on.

IGN: Dantë [imp]

IGN: Fearnotavi [imp]

IGN: Persephøne Istal [pub]