The new EASY way to win - Empire

LFDUVEZ

:mad:

Yup, queue up and you are almost always 14 vs 8 republic players and you win in less than 2 minutes.

GOGO queue up!

/sigh

Really, servers should be brought down until this is fixed. This is rather ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, queue up and you are almost always 14 vs 8 republic players and you win in less than 2 minutes.

GOGO queue up!

/sigh

Really, servers should be brought down until this is fixed. This is rather ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Star Wars IP Bioware doesn't have to fix crap and they know it.

Its probably not a bug its Bioware genius design of RNG. Rng Loot bags, Rng win credit, Rng teamsize, and RNG d/cs when joing warzone.

Edited by Rhazesx

GOGO queue up!

/sigh

This doesn't work... You just end up in endless huttball matches with other Empire.

I've seen odd number teams maybe 3-4x since release. Been 50 for weeks and saw it 1x and as Empire I was outnumbered 12-8 in CW.

There is clearly some type of communication bug between server and user... what can you do?

It happens often on my server. You get the warzone pop, then enter, while in a premade.

It will then send you ANOTHER for the same warzone, for whatever reason. If you accept it, you will enter the same warzone you are currently in, but NOT in the ops group, so the server doesnt count you, and brings in more people. We have had up to 14 people on our size because of it.

Its happened at least 3-4 times in the last week for me.

I've seen odd number teams maybe 3-4x since release. Been 50 for weeks and saw it 1x and as Empire I was outnumbered 12-8 in CW.

There is clearly some type of communication bug between server and user... what can you do?

Ask Bioware not me?

Why isn't it happening in "other" games then?

Some odd number in programming. Though this "bug" was not there yesterday (really not as much as right now for sure).

I am somewhat MAD right now. Frsutrating to queue up and lose in 2 min...

Its not "losing" that makes it harder but rather the fact to think that the OTHER TEAM is "winning" easily and gets the bonus that comes with it.

GOGO queue up!

/sigh

I've been queuing all day... haven't seen this once, sucks for those it's happening too I guess.

Yes there are 2 different exploits one gets extra players on your side. The other causes the warzones to end at 2 mins. Directions on how to do both are freely available on the web. Gg.

Nice. They attempt for a second time to fix WZs to count towards a win for the PVP quest and now we have two exploits that cause WZs to be a total abo****e waste of game time.

So did BW hire total noobs out of school?

All morning there were posts on these forums about how to achieve this exploit. Must have been 5 threads or more. Now you are seeing why exploits aren't to be posted. Maybe it will be fixed 'soon'.

Heh, good one.

When has Bioware done anything "soon" ? :p

Lol. Another gamebraking exploit. There are only two possible explantions of all this.

1. Hero engine, even after being modified, is a worthless piece of... code.

2. Bioware software engineers are really bad at their jobs.

Perhaps both at the same time? Seriosuly, I could expect this from many games or producers. But NOT from Bioware. NOT from a multimillion Star Wars MMO production.