Flashpoints in queue not giving rewards

CrAcKKiE

Need help!

Customer Service was not helpful in resolving this

Issue. My character has stopped recieving the random

Rewards from FP. I have tried deleting all fps and reset story quest but nothing is working. If anyone encountered this bug and knows a fix plx reply.

Do you have all the FPs selected? That is, when you click on, for example, Veteran Flashpoints, over on the right, just below where it lists the rewards, you should see a number such as 23/23. Click on that number and a box will pop up where you can select which FPs you want to queue for. Make sure all are selected to get the random award. If they are already selected try clicking on "select all" to turn them all off, and then "select all" again.

How many do you have available? If it's less than 23 you likely either have a phase conflicting (meaning you have a solo mode quest) or are missing an expansion that grants you access to one (Like Crisis on Umbara).

Not the OP, but thanks for mentioning this! I had the same issue last night, and I now realize it was because I was doing the Ilum storyline and had story mode False Emperor in my log.

So I have tried everything from resetting phases to dropping all my quest log.

This is a game breaking bug cause you don't get the equipment crate rewards from doing any random fp's or operations.

I've tried bug report team and customer service. So far no help not sure at this point what causing me to not receive random daily rewards.

So I have tried everything from resetting phases to dropping all my quest log.

This is a game breaking bug cause you don't get the equipment crate rewards from doing any random fp's or operations.

I've tried bug report team and customer service. So far no help not sure at this point what causing me to not receive random daily rewards.

Link a screenshot of your selected options in the group finder.

Edit - And your mission log.

Edited by Medullah

So, if you are at a point where your story progression naturally leads you to a solo version of a flashpoint, you will get this problem. For example, if your character has finished Mek-Sha and you are at the point where your next task is to talk to either Anri (for imps) or Daerunn (for pubs) on the fleet vanguard vessel, and your mission tracker shows “Objective Meridian,” then the game basically considers you as having an active mission for the corellian flashpoint and you won’t get the daily FP reward until you have finished the onslaught story. This also is the same problem with any of the traitor flashpoints, so Umbara, Copero, and Nathema. You have to complete the relevant flashpoint in story-solo mode before you will be eligible for rewards again.

So, if you are at a point where your story progression naturally leads you to a solo version of a flashpoint, you will get this problem. For example, if your character has finished Mek-Sha and you are at the point where your next task is to talk to either Anri (for imps) or Daerunn (for pubs) on the fleet vanguard vessel, and your mission tracker shows “Objective Meridian,” then the game basically considers you as having an active mission for the corellian flashpoint and you won’t get the daily FP reward until you have finished the onslaught story. This also is the same problem with any of the traitor flashpoints, so Umbara, Copero, and Nathema. You have to complete the relevant flashpoint in story-solo mode before you will be eligible for rewards again.

That's a good analysis. It raises an interesting question:

*Should* the game ignore "blocked" flashpoints for the purpose of awarding "do a random FP" activities?

Or should it be more proactive about highlighting that they are blocked and encouraging players to complete them?

That's a good analysis. It raises an interesting question:

*Should* the game ignore "blocked" flashpoints for the purpose of awarding "do a random FP" activities?

Or should it be more proactive about highlighting that they are blocked and encouraging players to complete them?

I do think that at the very least Activity Finder should grey out or dim the "daily reward" section to at least visually warn the player that they are ineligible for the random daily reward, the same way it does if you do not have all FPs selected, and indicate 24/25 for queued FPs. Ideally, when you hover your mouse pointer over a similarly greyed out/dimmed "Objective Meridian" checkbox in the filter window, it should provide a more detailed explanation, explaining that the flashpoint is automatically deselected because of a "conflicting story phase."

I do think that at the very least Activity Finder should grey out or dim the "daily reward" section to at least visually warn the player that they are ineligible for the random daily reward, the same way it does if you do not have all FPs selected, and indicate 24/25 for queued FPs. Ideally, when you hover your mouse pointer over a similarly greyed out/dimmed "Objective Meridian" checkbox in the filter window, it should provide a more detailed explanation, explaining that the flashpoint is automatically deselected because of a "conflicting story phase."

I agree--a warning would definitely be helpful. It would also be nice to be able to queue for random VM or MM flashpoints even with a SOLO/STORY mission in the log, but I suspect that might be difficult to code.