Destroy the ulge combat droids

AmonStarkiller

Sorry if this is a repeat issue (or not) - am a semi newbie. I am currently a Jedi Shadow and had beaten the first round of droids on Dantoinne (first round of the quest) - had to log off but when it came time to take on another round as the character described, all i get is the Twileks jumping up and down clapping - the droid are parked in the their compartment and there is nothing i can do. I already defeated what I needed to per the Jedi masters instructions on the other planet. Any help would be overly appreciated. Am already at 32 level. Edited by AmonStarkiller

Thank you for the direction. I will look into it. Much appreciated. Shine on mate.

I don't know where you pulled "Dantooine" from, since (a) it isn't yet released, and (b) you'd get squished faster than fast if you go there at only level 32 because it's for level 70 characters.

I'm guessing you mean UlgO droids, not UlgE, and you're on Alderaan, in the segment of the Consular story where you have to negotiate with the mercenary commander, but that's only a guess. Can you give us more precise information?