[EMPIRE] [REPUBLIC ] The Reckless Empire &The forbidden Outlaws

-Recruit-

The Reckless Empire & The forbidden Outlaws

We were establish late 2013 small band of friends that stumbled across the Bastion server and now were in The Harbinger. We consider ourselves a group of people that like Raids,PVE, Flashpoints and Group up have fun to have Knowledge to help one another. To have the skills to build armor that can protect us to to win and deliver the evil with in. We also have an enjoy all type of players, that like to learn that are skilled and just casual to play have fun. If you like a little intro the this is the guild for you!

Require Information:

• SERVER: EMPIRE
  • SERVER: The Bastion
  • VOICE SERVER: Must have team speak 3 for communication
  • COMMUNICATION: Must have Working Microphone. Headphones are recommended for mature content in team speak.
  • Guild Size: Small and growing.

Guild Expectations:

• All members must have TeamSpeak3.
  • A Working in progress Guild Stronghold and Guild Bank ASAP
  • Maintain a drama-free environment.
  • Be courteous and respectful to ALL members and in the guild.
  • Remember that this not a hardcore guild this casual adult sociable orientated guild

What you can expect from us:

• A guild bank to to put BOEs and Crews skills items in and other.
  • A Working in progress Guild Stronghold.
  • A flagship on that way with some help.
  • Help others when needed.
  • Members of the guild will be expected to utilize the website for guild updates and events.

Guildmaster: Adgal

Head Officers: Magi , Fallonshadows .

FAQ:

Q: Why is your guild called The Reckless Empire, and why would I want to be in a guild called The Reckless Empire?

A: Founded by players who were tired of getting told what to do what to say how act. So we're band together and make our own rules and so we do and how we say and how we act and made this Community that like to enjoy playing have fun.

Q: Do you do role-play or something like that?

A:No at the moment but i do have a thing planned out to do it. It depended on the guild and if that wont to do it too.

Q: Do you do raiding or ops?

A:No, but we would like to do it if we get a team going to do it ask for more info for that in detail.

Q: If I have a complaint regarding one of your members, who do I contact?

A: If one of our members has taken part in a dishonest act ( Cussing at at Officer or being disrespectful or anther member or allies telling off somebody , etc.) do not hesitate to contact us with your concerns. Either whisper me (Joe shmo) in-game or contact me via in-game mail. or Contact me on Teamspeak in a Private message or Go under our Complaints and disagreements in our forms on our web site . or Private message me in on the website too.

Other was to reach us is here.

Edited by -Recruit-