Looking to start up Republic & Empire guilds

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone would want to help me set up a Republic guild and an Empire guild. The guilds would both be "for fun" type guilds, and you wouldn't have to be a regular player to join. Hell, at the moment I'm more of a casual player anyway, so if I was recruiting regulars it'd be a bit odd. lol.

No level requirements or anything either. Only real requirement would be that you're over the age of 18 really. I don't mind if not many people are interested, as I wouldn't really be looking to make these guilds HUGE, but if it happens it happens. lol. As long as I can get three other people who have characters on both sides, or three per side (so three Republic, three Empire) so I can start the respective guilds up, I'll be happy. One last thing, I'm an APAC player, but you don't necessarily also have to be an APAC player to join (So basically these would be "international" guilds).

For those interested, you can suggest names for the respective guilds if you want, though I do have names in mind based on the guild I was in when I started playing back when the game came out. Since they're fairly generic though, I'm definitely open to suggestions.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention. I would not necessarily be the Guild Leader for either guilds. Well, I would be initially to form them, but after that I wouldn't be against allowing others to take up the position.That said, the first few people that volunteer to help me make the guilds will be made into "guild officers" or whatever the higher ranks in guilds are, I'm sort of spacing on them at the moment.

Edited by Aaron_Fyrehart
I wanted to add extra information without making a new post in the thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...