Synthweaving 450

HaryyLongNguyen

The Fortitude and Resolve augments 28 (blue&purple) sell relly well on my server, so if you have a(nother) character with slicing 450 to provide you with thermal regulators, you can make quite a bit of profit on those aswell

Synthweavers don't do fortitude augments. They do:

• Might (strength)
  • Resolve (willpower)
  • Redoubt (defense rating)
  • Alacrity (alacrity rating)
  • Command (presence)

Other than that nitpick, XDAndroid's advice is sound: synthweaving does augments at the level cap.

Edited by psandak

The Fortitude and Resolve augments 28 (blue&purple) sell relly well on my server, so if you have a(nother) character with slicing 450 to provide you with thermal regulators, you can make quite a bit of profit on those aswell

Yeah, as psandak pointed out above, you probably meant might & resolve. Those are the two synth augments that sell well on my server (sometimes redoubt too).

I picked up some schematics from the crew vendor (he is next to the crew skills vendor) that had the artifact bracers and belts and they do pretty good but you have to have a set reputation with Makeb to get and they cost I believe 15 basic per schematic and it would depend on your server how well they sell. Edited by ScarletBlaze