PvP Videos!!!

Freeyayo

So, I did this type of post on my last server. It kinda serves as a purpose to bring all media and events to a central location. Additionally, it helps anyone locate almost any video posted in forums much much easier. Feel free to discuss and post (links/videos), but try not to start flame wars (like that's possible). In the event of deletion I will have a copy of the OP so I can re-post easily.

Live Streams

Herro-Kitteh Everyday generally around 2~8pm PST

DBSmiley Raids usually start at 9 p.m.

Maniac Twitch Stream

DmitryShabalov Twitch Stream

Stalzy Raizur - 55 Sentinel Combat PvP (POT5), Interactive, possible game giveaways.

Xertasian Raids usually start at 9 p.m.

Snave1208

Andrew_Past

Osdorof

You Tube Channels

freeyayo My Channel (mitts281)

Alrek

DBSmiley

DmitryShabalov

PoliteAssasin Red Phoenix Youtube Channel

Nightkin Nightkin Youtube Channel (Mandalorian Mercy)

KalElc KalElc (Skyrush) Channel

Xinika Aeonneta Era

Snave Snave1208

xAgonyyy ThePolishCat

Tirelio

SeanFM (Vismanus)

Noteworthy Videos

Maniac PvP Arena against Bioware

Major PvP guilds discussing 8v8 ranked

•  

PvP Videos

freeyayo Ruca - Sorcerer healing =/

freeyayo Dre'day - Juggernaut vengeance pvp

freeyayo Shwayze - Concealment Operative PvP

Maniac 8v8 Ranked

PoliteAssasin Tatooine - Carnage Mara (Red Phoenix)

PoliteAssasin Orbital - Carnage Mara (Red Phoenix)

Nightkin Latest Sorc Video

KalElc Pvp 2.4 Marauder // Skyrush GP #10 - Arena-Pursuit

Pvp: ►SkyStep-R ► Series #5 - The Manhunt

Pvp: ►SkyStep-R ► Series #6 - Respect

Snave The Movie

12 Years a Snave

PvP Community Montage

2.6 Concealment Operative PvP

Osdorof Orbital Boom Station

POT5 Season 1 playlist

Jung'Ma preseason 1 playlist

•  

EL OH EL and DUBYA TEE EFF moments

snaplemouton - Galaxy's manliest trooper Esseles solo with fists

Snave Snaveheart - Trailer

Snave Glory Whole

Snave Snavehole

Past Events

Feel free to post more and I will add more as I scour the forums.

Here is my first ever video: Operative Concealment fun....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtHivyQ4Vs

I'd also like to thank my friend Herroh-Kitteh for the coding for this thread.

Edited by Freeyayo
Added new submissions.

Thanks for posting the BW Devs arena video, it was awesome to watch :) would you have posted it if you'd lost though....? :p

Happy gaming :)

I don't lose :p

I have a lot of other videos highlighted on my Twitch channel. Went 2 - 0 versus bioware that night. The first game (which I linked) was a lot closer. It took us a game to get used to playing with each other/arenas since this was prior to the release of 2.4 on the PTS.

Red Phoenix PVP Channel

Recent Videos:

Orbital - Carnage Mara

Tatooine - Carnage Mara

Just came back to the game after taking over two months off. Initially had a single channel but now its merged with a few others to provide a more polished presentation. Will be including commentary in the future in addition to the usual videos. Players featured here are from the server Prophecy of the Five.

http://www.twitch.tv/stalzy

Server: Pot5

Raizur - 55 Sentinel Combat PVP

Starts usually around 8PM CST (when my child goes to bed, ha!). I try to interact with the chat as much as possible inbetween SoloQ and Wz's.

Doing a Game giveaway tonight (did one on Wednesday) that involves games such as Deadspace 3, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor etc. (Activated through steam or origin). Will be streaming in about 2 hours as of this post! Come check it out and have some fun.

Edited by Stalzy

How does one go about getting a thread stickied? Do I need to get the attention of the Bioware devs and moderators? Also, shameless self bump.

As the holder of the only pvp sticky thread, Bioware does not like sticky threads, but a positive thread that has a lot of positive votes (5 stars) is more likely to become stickied.

As the holder of the only pvp sticky thread, Bioware does not like sticky threads, but a positive thread that has a lot of positive votes (5 stars) is more likely to become stickied.

Lol just saw your stream, you look like Kenan Thompson! :D

myrm.. you guys should come down to Jung Ma >_^

tell deyvon I said hi

Hey hulc good to see your still around. On pot5 right now, doubt i will be xferring to any other server. How are the pvp pops over there tho? Do they have a healthy ranked community, both group and solo?

BTW I fought this merc yesterday in a civil war who fought a lot like Eelum, does he still play?

Edited by J_Fred

my youtube channel

Im pretty new youtuber, so some criticism is accepted :).

Unfortunately, though my comp has broke, will be a week or two before i start posting again. Will be posting vids on the various classes you can see in my signature.

Server: Pot5

Guild(s): <Better Than Hacks> and i will be joining <Invictus Tenebrae> as soon as i get back online!

Channel name: Grassiangaming

Please enjoy <3

Ps- please let me know if the link isnt working, thx :)

Edited by swifferdude

• 5 months later...
Bumping with a new video (link in the first post and my channel in my signature). I uploaded this one because I've been so lazy in regards to uploading a real pvp video and keeping up with this thread (as you can see). With this vid I was focused more on creating my official opening title and some other minor things. My goal is to get better and better at editing and not just making a simple video. There is also a slightly older clip of my owning some faces in a huttball with my vengeance jugg. If anyone has a raw video that they would like me to work on just let me know in a post. We can try to set up a secure e-mail transfer or something. Anyways, hope you like it. Edited by Freeyayo