Healing with out running out of anything is crap.

runinmad

Heal , Heal , Heal , Heal , Heal, Heal, Heal non stop by an operative and if republic mirror can do this its crap. Me and a Commando tried to kill but had to run off , Now this healer walked us 1/2 the map. 3 classes I played you run out of something.

Heal , Heal , Heal , Heal , Heal, Heal, Heal non stop by an operative and if republic mirror can do this its crap. Me and a Commando tried to kill but had to run off , Now this healer walked us 1/2 the map. 3 classes I played you run out of something.

L2P. Seriously.

They are the easiest healer to kill. You are just a bit inexperienced (yes, your a noob)

Its like this. Save your stuns and burst for 40%. interupt him down to 40% then stun and burst. This shouldnt be a problem for 1 person so if 2 are having a problem its just says your a bit crap and need to practise a bit in pvp.

Thanks for telling us how bad you are.

i am not going to start advocating healer nerfs (yes combat medic hybrids are OP especially for how easy it is to play them effectively but healers in mmos are pretty much always slightly overtuned because they have to be...after all people need incentive to play them)

still, I can see the infinite resource system create problems in the future.

Edited by mufutiz

The funny thing is that Operatives have the harshest resource management of any class. Their healers get ONE ability that requires no energy (but still needs Upper Hand up) if their target is below 30% and, frankly, it doesn't heal for all that much. A quick stun and two people bursting on them should easily take them down. The only time I have trouble with Operative healers is if they are Guarded and have a nearby Sorc throwing bubbles on them too.