Loot Jawa! A SWTOR Lexicon

RadeFox

I propose that the term loot ninja, be replaced in TOR with the term Jawa for fun and flavor!

Just think of the hew and cries of someone who loses out on grabbing a sweet drop....

"Relkzor just Jawa'd my [Epic Loot]!!!! Waaahhhh

Lets make this one of the first new TOR trends!

Best new additions, imo, to the TOR gamer lexicon from the awesome community so far:

Jarjar - new term for newb or annoying PC, especially a beggar

Akbar'd - lured into someone's trap

Lando'd - abandoned in flashpoint/raid/warzone

- I really like this one, can see it easily in play

Nerf Herders - Credit Farmers/Currency Spammers

Ewok - A name to call any class that is OP. (since they can kill stormtroopers with rocks and sticks)

Kessel Run - To power level/forced march through quest content at a rapid pace

Wampa'd - To be gank'd in world/open PVP area (you didn't see it coming and you got owned)

Greedo'd - To kill someone who tried to gank you in world/open PVP area (They got the drop you on, but you still won anyways)

Bantha Poodoo! - Humorous expletive to replace cussing/swearing in English.

Hutt - name to throw at someone who has hacked into someones account. (Since Hutt's trap you, take you for all your worth, and put on in carbonite (on ice/deleted)

New Additions from the TOR Community-

Pull a Tarkin- to severely underestimate your opponent and as a result you get your butt handed to you. ex. "Man, I didn't think that Consular would do so much damage to me with thrown debris... I sure pulled a Tarkin on that one"

3P0 - Chat Spammer / Chat while everyone else is fighting. -Yo, 3P0, how about putting some DoTs on the mob in between cyberz?

Beggar's Canyon - Anything relating to the space minigame.

-I'll be there in a minute, just need to get out of Beggar's Canyon.

E-11 - Fail to do even a reasonable amount of DPS.

-22DPS?! Are you kidding me? You have an E-11 equipped or something?

R2 - Miraculously recover from a near wipe.

Death Star - Someone who talks a big game, but always gets killed in PvP.

Vader - Hot mic in voice chat. Especially mouth breathers. - I really love this one too!

Rancor - Obvious troll is trolling....

Mouse droid or just "Mouse" - That annoying guy who follows you around for absolutley no reason what so ever, then turns and runs away as you say "hi, can i help you?"

Palpatine's - Elitists (people who are just the best at everything and make sure everyone else knows about it) , the experts, legends of their own lunchtimes.

Sarlacc Pit - Getting DC'd Someone DCed and when he got back I decided that he escaped the Sarlacc Pit.

Please be sure to show your support, and RATE the Thread so we can get the idea across to a lot of our fellow players!

Post your new ideas to add the lexicon too! The Community has built it, and with your ideas it can continue to grow!

Edited by RadeFox

I would very much to replace the word troll with rancor, for the Star Wars feel xD They are the Star Wars version of trolls after all.

Bantha Poodoo is way too family friendly of a Star Wars expletive though. Kark and schutta are for when you want to express a greater amount of rage.

On behalf of Jawas everywhere I am offended at the notion that such an integral member of Galactic Society could be considered theives as a whole race. Jawas are noble and helpful tradespeople and excellent in conversation. Your racism is unbecoming.

On behalf of Jawas everywhere I am offended at the notion that such an integral member of Galactic Society could be considered theives as a whole race. Jawas are noble and helpful tradespeople and excellent in conversation. Your racism is unbecoming.

Your just like a Norwegian about wikings... No they weren't raiders and plunderers! TRADESMEN!!! Get a grip... Who stole C-3PO? Who fricking electrified R2-D2? and Captrued it?! HELLO?! Don't be delusional

I post on the original thread before the wipe just thought I'd add this now has the full support of our guild pushing 100 members + our alliances will be joining in so that should be over 200 people just on our server long live the jawa lexicon :).

Amazing thread, I'm sure going to use some of these myself ingame (especially anything Tarkin related in PvP: "Defend?! In our moment of triumph?!")

If I may suggest some myself:

Palpatine Gambit: When you lure the enemy to attack you in PvP only for them to be destroyed by your stealth classes.

Midi-chlorian: Someone in Roleplay who insists on creating a long and difficult backstory for something that does not need it/makes him/her seem OP in Roleplay.

Trade Fed: A guild that tries to get it's own way on the server and makes life hard for those who don't accept them.

I propose that the term loot ninja, be replaced in TOR with the term Jawa for fun and flavor!

Just think of the hew and cries of someone who loses out on grabbing a sweet drop....

"Relkzor just Jawa'd my [Epic Loot]!!!! Waaahhhh

Ahh, when I saw "Loot Jawa" in the title I was thinking more, Loot Pinata. Was trying to visuallize a jawa tied to a tree that you beat with a gaffi stick until it drops loot. mah bad. :D

This is great... I'll have to share this with my friend later; I can definatly see her and I tossing some of these terms back and forth, esp. calling each other Jawa when one gets good loot.

On a side note... After watching episodes 1-3, I think I will be using ANIKIN to describe someone who gets whiney/angry when they don't get thier way.