three questions from a returning player

KelKrios

hello all!

These questions have been asked a few times but a few years ago. So was wondering to get some updated answers.

1: I have played a jedi guardian and a trooper to the end of kotet seemed like the romance with lana is the only ongoing romance that I can have. I know that Kira returned. If I romance her again, will there be any further developments to that or is lana the only one where the relationship keeps going?

2: I want to play an empire side too. I don't want to play Juggernywarrior so thought about either Marauder or Assassin. After playing a lightning sorc and almost dying to a few basic mobs, was curious which would have more basic survival skills?

3: do professions matter and is biochem still best option?

Thank you everyone so much! Really appreciate and all input

Edited by KelKrios

1: I have played a jedi guardian and a trooper to the end of kotet seemed like the romance with lana is the only ongoing romance that I can have. I know that Kira returned. If I romance her again, will there be any further developments to that or is lana the only one where the relationship keeps going?

If you play through to the end of Onslaught (which follows Jedi Under Siege which follows the "Traitor" arc which follows KotET), you will be able to resume your Kira romance.

2: I want to play an empire side too. I don't want to play Juggernywarrior so thought about either Marauder or Assassin. After playing a lightning sorc and almost dying to a few basic mobs, was curious which would have more basic survival skills?

Lightning Sorc works quite well if played correctly.

3: do professions matter and is biochem still best option?

Best for what purpose?

Thanks for the answers. I stopped playing seriously around Hutt cartel. I finished the story lines of Kotet but then I never really did any profession stuff. So I guess as far as professions I need something thats most viable for leveling, solo content and a bit of endgame.

As far as classes, I am not sure I like the janky rotation of the janky rotation of the sorc. I feel like with the jedi the instant skills kind of flow better than the strange feeling i get from the sorc. I still want to finish the base story with it so maybe it will feel better. But right now once I get done with the opener, the fight turns into a weird concoction of a turret class with a few instacasts. I don't like it. Also mobs burn through my shield and my own heals don't keep up. So I have to rely on my companions healing and my trashy dps because my gear socks. Overall just not fun. I was hoping to play a class that I can do heroic missions on base worlds while running with dps companion and being able to ward off attacks with my cool downs and cc.