What to do with 2750 Comms when levelling?

johnxtreeme

If the gear available to you isn't an improvement, then it's hard to think what to spend them on. I'm having the same problem currently. I used to buy WZ medpacs and sell them, not sure if people still buy them. Past that, I've been buying the lockboxes and stuff and just selling the junk to the vendors, just about the only thing I can think of until I hit 50 sadly :(

As mentioned in order to be efficient for when you hit 50 you should exchange them and max out your rated WZ comms and your regular WZ comms.

I typically buy the level 20 and level 40 sets from the PvP vendor while leveling. Outside of that the PvP weapons vendor has weapons that you can use WZ comms to buy that have + expertise in them. Buy a bunch of those and rip out the expertise to twink yourself in the 10 - 49 bracket.

Not sure how this didn't come up already, but purchase ranked comms if your valor level is 40 as well.

he mentnioned he's valor 26

I would say go back to L 38 and grind valor then :p

but as said before, update gear while getting to valor 40, for rest buy WZ medpacks and sell.

I'm level 40 now. My Valor level is 26. I have the highest number of warzone commendations. What should I do with them? (Most of the guides seem out of date, but I apologize for asking what must be a very common question).

since your valor isn't 40 yet... stock up on meds and adrenals. When you do hit valor 40 or level 50 you'll find the gear grind will go pretty smoothly if you're not spending coms on meds and adrenals while grinding gear. Especially with the super cheap price of WH gear now.

I wouldn't waste them on companions like someone said... when you hit 50 you'll realize what a waste that would be. Buying 40 PvP gear isn't a bad idea as well. For the most part that gear will keep you well enough geared to compete until about level 45.

Perhaps it will help you to decide to know that I just spent 600k on 6 stacks of Medpacs. It's going to take me a while to work through those, but I would recommend you at least save a few stacks for yourself--unless you have a good use for the credits now. (It's easier to make the credits back at higher level.)

Buy the weapons with expertise mods, rip them out put them in your gear, dominate pre-50 WZs. Once you hit Valor 40, start converting comms to Ranked. Max out 4,500 ranked and 2750 regular. When you hit 50, you can buy almost a full set of War Hero by converting the ranked comms back to regular at a 1:1 ratio. Do it quickly before they take that gem away.

There is no need to sell them now just to buy WZ medpacks afterwards from someone else..

Just stack the WZ medpacks. You will always need them after you ding 50.

I'm PVPing without them..................it sucks....:mad:

Making me a better player, though probably.

I'm level 40 now. My Valor level is 26. I have the highest number of warzone commendations. What should I do with them? (Most of the guides seem out of date, but I apologize for asking what must be a very common question).

You can never have enough medpacs and adrenals for pvp. I use those things faster than a fat kid eating cake.