Looking for Active Adult guild Imp side

Phraq

I am a married father of 3 returning player looking to finally grind out to max level and get into end game. Looking for an active laid back guild of same mind set. Burnt out of wow finally so will be putting more time in here. I am on Weekdays after 6pm est and most weekends.

Check out Elders of the SIth if you're over 40. hit "who" search and enter Elders, whisper for an invite to guild members online. Fun guild.. and 'adult' in that we're all over 40. Pub guild as well - Elders of the Republic.

<Elders of the Republic> and our sister guild <Elders of the Sith> is a mostly social guild of players who are 40 years of age and older. We have been around since Dec 2015 and are ladies, gentlemen, artisans, laborers, professionals, managers, singles, parents, and grandparents all united by a long-abiding love of Star Wars and the desire for a sensible, patient, and mature community. There are many demands in life and on our time. <Elders of the Republic> and <Elders of the Sith> is here to help make the most of the time we spend playing SWTOR.

While we are primarily a "Social" guild, we run weekly training operations every Friday for our members who want to learn raiding or try new roles and come together to have fun. We regularly participate in conquest and run flashpoints, heroics, and other group content periodically throughout the week. Many of our members also participate in hardmode operations and other, more challenging content.

If you are interested in joining us, please:

• Visit our SWTOR
Fan community site

• See our
Recruitment Flier

• contact any member in-game by doing a "who" search for "Elders"

Edited by Tigz

Check out Elders of the SIth if you're over 40. hit "who" search and enter Elders, whisper for an invite to guild members online. Fun guild.. and 'adult' in that we're all over 40. Pub guild as well - Elders of the Republic.

Cool sounds rite up my alley *42 here* Ill check it out tonight after work. My toons are on imp Xèos and on repub Mor'dib

Edited by Phraq