Server Instability 8/31/2016

Maloneisalone

Every 15 minutes or so we are having server wide disconnects, at least in my guild and the people I have talked to in PvP matches. Is anyone else experiencing this issue today? I have been told that this has been going on most of 8/30/2016 when SWTOR didn't do server maintenance.

Let BioWare know that we are having problems.

Every 15 minutes or so we are having server wide disconnects, at least in my guild and the people I have talked to in PvP matches. Is anyone else experiencing this issue today? I have been told that this has been going on most of 8/30/2016 when SWTOR didn't do server maintenance.

Yes Both my husband and myself are having issues

I was logging into WoW and they've got this posted:

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

It's likely hitting SWtOR too.

You seriously expect me to believe you got in PVP matches on this server?!?!?!