I ruin every game I play, brackets please

CHRISGG

How many subs are you going to lose because of this?

Why didn't you do something about it in beta?

Etc. Etc.

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#1

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#2

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#3

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#4

I don't really need to say much, screenshots are enough. You can't do anything like this so consistently (I mean this literally happens every game at least on Alderaan, I figured I didn't really need to SS and upload the 50+ games i've played and won dominantly though) on a level 30 or even 40. A level 50 is enough to turn the tides to the point that the enemy can't leave their spawn.

People who spout "Don't worry, in a month, there might be enough level 50's to fill their own games" don't know how the system works. If there is overflow (ie: one side has more 50's than the other) they will be placed into games against lower levels. Off peak, 50's will play against lower levels. This also won't even happen for weeks, and the damage will have already been done by then.

It is unacceptable that there is any potential for players who not only have more abilities and skill points, but far, far better gear to be placed in games against players who simply do not have the means at their disposal to do anything to them.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many subs are you going to lose because of this?

Why didn't you do something about it in beta?

Etc. Etc.

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#1

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#2

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#3

http://imgur.com/rPuis,ybmbn,fry5A,Yt88L,OtNbq#4

I don't really need to say much, screenshots are enough. You can't do anything like this so consistently (I mean this literally happens every game at least on Alderaan, I figured I didn't really need to SS and upload the 50+ games i've played and won dominantly though) on a level 30 or even 40. A level 50 is enough to turn the tides to the point that the enemy can't leave their spawn.

People who spout "Don't worry, in a month, there might be enough level 50's to fill their own games" don't know how the system works. If there is overflow (ie: one side has more 50's than the other) they will be placed into games against lower levels. Off peak, 50's will play against lower levels. This also won't even happen for weeks, and the damage will have already been done by then.

It is unacceptable that there is any potential for players who not only have more abilities and skill points, but far, far better gear to be placed in games against players who simply do not have the means at their disposal to do anything to them.

I hate to say it, but the people you fought were bad. A single 50 is not enough to cause one team to dominate another to the point of spawncamping by a long shot :rolleyes:. And I say this from experience with having 50's on the enemy team, despite only being 39 myself since I rerolled at 30 on my first toon.

I hate to say it, but the people you fought were bad. A single 50 is not enough to cause one team to dominate another to the point of spawncamping by a long shot :rolleyes:. And I say this from experience with having 50's on the enemy team, despite only being 39 myself since I rerolled at 30 on my first toon.

No, the people you fought were bad

Funny how that works. Nice post though I guess?

I think the issue is some servers don't have organized guilds bringing four people to the fight. Four people that ff you would bring you down. I also think they are in a place where they need to let a lvl 50 population build prior to bracketing now. Que times would be wild if they had only a 50 bracket.

I think it is a fix in a month or so, and I don't think they will lose any subs over it.

No, the people you fought were bad

Funny how that works. Nice post though I guess?

The power gap just isn't there, I'm sorry to inform you. A single 50 is NOT going to cause the entire enemy team to get spawncamped all by their lonesome.

I think the issue is some servers don't have organized guilds bringing four people to the fight. Four people that ff you would bring you down. I also think they are in a place where they need to let a lvl 50 population build prior to bracketing now. Que times would be wild if they had only a 50 bracket.

I think it is a fix in a month or so, and I don't think they will lose any subs over it.

Rofl yeah, maybe if there was a premade vs my pug, things would be alright. There's no problem here at all.

Did you think that through at all?

The power gap just isn't there, I'm sorry to inform you. A single 50 is NOT going to cause the entire enemy team to get spawncamped all by their lonesome.

Funny because I do it absolutely every single game. At least you have theory. Some of us play the game though!

Funny because I do it absolutely every single game. At least you have theory. Some of us play the game though!

If your only argument is to try to claim I don't play... yeah... not worth bothering. You are not some uber amazing guy who is single-handedly owning the matches, I'm sorry to inform you. This sounds like a fake brag thread.... :rolleyes: . I've played to 50 during beta, it just doesn't happen unless your enemies are so far-gone in badness that they'd lose to someone who was nearly AFK anyway.

Edited by Ancen

Level 50's only do +15% more damage, take -15% damage, heal for +15% more, have a ton of extra skill points including your absolutely essential early tier subspec points, and have all of the abilities you gain by virtue of being level 50. Also, you have, on average, 3-4k+ more health and 300+ more of your main stat.

There is no power gap. Nothing to see here, guys. Everythings fine.

Rofl yeah, maybe if there was a premade vs my pug, things would be alright. There's no problem here at all.

Did you think that through at all?

I'm sorry I didn't realize you wanted to just troll after presenting a decent point of view. If you wanted a productive conversation you would have realized that I had agreed with you, but that it would be terrible timing.

IMHO stop feeding this troll trying to stroke the epeen and promote a YouTube channel

Level 50's only do +15% more damage, take -15% damage, heal for +15% more, have a ton of extra skill points including your absolutely essential early tier subspec points, and have all of the abilities you gain by virtue of being level 50. Also, you have, on average, 3-4k+ more health and 300+ more of your main stat.

There is no power gap. Nothing to see here, guys. Everythings fine.

Wrong. Do you know how the bolster works, even? It makes your abilities hit harder than they do at 50, as a lowbie, to help make up for not having all of your skills. Once someone's 30+ even they have most of the "oomph" a 45-50 does in warzones unless they suck. Gear is balanced out in warzones with both bolster and reverse-bolster, FYI. If you actually played the game, you'd know that... I think I lost where you think that a pug team dominating another is thread-worthy.

Edited by Ancen

I'm sorry I didn't realize you wanted to just troll after presenting a decent point of view. If you wanted a productive conversation you would have realized that I had agreed with you, but that it would be terrible timing.

IMHO stop feeding this troll trying to stroke the epeen and promote a YouTube channel

I'm trolling??? I mean, you came into this thread and said "Well, if there was a premade against your pug, maybe you'd lose"

I don't even need to explain why that's ridiculous.

Please post those 50+ games, cause you coming here showing 5 games where you played against horrible players tells me nothing more then that you love having a big e-peen.

This.

I'm trolling??? I mean, you came into this thread and said "Well, if there was a premade against your pug, maybe you'd lose"

I don't even need to explain why that's ridiculous.

As was said, you're spamming a fake-brag thread to promote your you-tube channel. G'day sir, have fun rolling.

Edited by Ancen

Honestly, that's not really that impressive. I've been getting 2-300k dmg quite often and I've been PvPing since ~lvl 20. I think they'll eventually need to put 50s in their own bracket when people start to get PvP gear though. But for now it's fine.

Wrong. Do you know how the bolster works, even? It makes your abilities hit harder than they do at 50, as a lowbie, to help make up for not having all of your skills. Once someone's 30+ even they have most of the "oomph" a 45-50 does in warzones unless they suck. Gear is balanced out in warzones with both bolster and reverse-bolster, FYI. If you actually played the game, you'd know that... I think I lost where you think that a pug team dominating another is thread-worthy.

Now we're getting to making things up.

A list of absolute facts countered with a simple "Wrong" from someone with no argument at all, with a nice coating of flat out making things up.

Honestly, that's not really that impressive. I've been getting 2-300k dmg quite often and I've been PvPing since ~lvl 20. I think they'll eventually need to put 50s in their own bracket when people start to get PvP gear though. But for now it's fine.

Please show me a screenshot of a level 20 dealing 2.5x the damage of the next player in the game (this is something you don't seem to understand - damage is relative) while topping healing, having the most kills/killing blows and winning the game by 300-400 points or more.

Now we're getting to making things up.

A list of absolute facts countered with a simple "Wrong" from someone with no argument at all, with a nice coating of flat out making things up.

Go read any pre-release article out there, the dev interviews have specified it in greater detail. I too can roll pug's all day long, doesn't mean being high-level is why.

Go read any pre-release article out there, the dev interviews have specified it in greater detail. I too can roll pug's all day long, doesn't mean being high-level is why.

Link a screenshot of you on your level 30 doing 2.5x the damage of the next highest player in the game, topping healing and having the most kills/killing blows while also winning the game by 300-400+ points.

Put your money where your mouth is, Ancen the elephant.

Oh and one more thing that needs adressing that ive seen alot of complaints about on the forums. Bioware already said they would put 50's into their own bracket. So i hope the confusion stops :)

No they didn't. A seperate rated queue is NOT their own bracket. 50's still have the option to queue for non-rated (which they absolutely will)

Please show me a screenshot of a level 20 dealing 2.5x the damage of the next player in the game (this is something you don't seem to understand - damage is relative) while topping healing, having the most kills/killing blows and winning the game by 300-400 points or more.

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038168215&postcount=2663

That's my screenshot in there, I can edit the post if you feel like claiming it's not mine. By the way, I scored 2 of the goals.