Operative Ranked Warzone videos.

Aerilas

Hi there all.

I'm a scoundrel healer Valor Rank 89 and have a new operative Valor Rank 55 with not fully modded WH gear (7 pices) even yet.

I did these ranked warzones on this undergeared operative and frapsed them for you all to watch if you want.

Sorry for starting the warzones too late, i have ADD and my concentration slips away sometimes (except during the focus of rankeds ;) )

First match: Novare Coast.

We lost this match. We think it's because we didnt have a smasher that game. The mara went carnage.

Apart from that we were very evenly matched the entire game.

Second match: Ancient Hypergates

Our stronges warzone. This is where we excel. We got our revenge, a mere 20 minutes later!

UPDATES:

25/01/13

Novare coast again vs White Noise. I got 1280hps at the end.

Edited by Aerilas

• 2 weeks later...

I will definately watch those vids.

I was wondering if people have other vids of WZ not only ranked but other where we can see great gameplay.

The best would be some commented vids like on a coaching site, to explain the moves and the skills rotations.

Do you have some great vids to improve my operative healing skills ?

Im very crappy with editing and wouldnt even know how to implement those things you ask of me. Even though I realize it's probably very easy.

Maybe in the future I'll try to make a tutorial video but not anytime soon.

If you checked my channel you'll see 2 more non-ranked videos though

Nice video and nice game :p

Operative is also fun as dps specc, or only healer ?

It's a lot of fun as dps spec too, but your whole warzone experience is different since DPS operatives are lonely wolves trying to stealthcap or 1v1cap the other team. unfortunately not viable for ranked really...

Edited by Aerilas

And another nice video. Good quality, keep the good work ;)

Ace its my favourite Imp pvp guild at ToFN server, some members came from Ahto City server like me. I remember Tempest guild and after Ace.

Still dont know what advanced class choose :/

But Operative seems more fun and easy to play for solo queuing player.

Edited by chaosmadness