GF operations

What level are you? At level 55, you can no longer queue for the level 50 SM operations, but I'm pretty sure at that point they just disappear from the GF.

I really don't know why you can't queue for them at 55, since it still lets you queue for the level 50 hard modes, which are supposed to be of comparable difficulty. Hell, it even lets you queue for the level 50 SM flashpoints.

Bump because this is stupidly dumb. Please fix this in a hotfix ASAP! I came back for the expac not just to play S&V HM with my guild which is fine. I came back as well to finish things I hadn't before like getting HK-51. Now that Cybertech is TOTALLY useless the only thing it is good for is making droid parts for HK-51 owners.

Guess what mats you need for that? Molecular Stabalizers that only drop in what Operations?? So you remove it from my LFG tool after I hit 55 but I should be able to que up for worthless PvP or worthless SM FP?

So my only option is go old skool and spam and work SUPER hard to get my own group together from those who haven't turned off General chat on the Fleet or get my end-game raiding guild mates to some how care about spending hours running Operations they have already done a bajillion times so I can pimp out my droid? You could have new subscribers getting baller heals from me in content you've already built but instead: FAIL.

Ya I don't know why tho is out either. Ya they don't want 55s making easy runs thru ops but come on. Some of us want to run these at 55 so just let us!

Group of lvl 55 noobs won't make easy run through lvl 50 ops anyway. And skilled groups won't need it, so why not let the noobs L2P there? Sure they can but without GF it's harder to create group.