Firin mah lazars

Kaspah

I've never liked Star Wars, I've never read any books, I've never seen any of the movies. I was always and forever under the impression that people interested in Star Wars were lameo geeks that play with lightsabres. I've seen Family Guy's SW episode and thought it was funny. This is the length of my SW know-how.

I bought this game to play a new MMO, and it's great.

Are you a Star Wars dude? or another MMO refuge?

Spill the beans.

I've never liked Star Wars, I've never read any books, I've never seen any of the movies. I was always and forever under the impression that people interested in Star Wars were lameo geeks that play with lightsabres. I've seen Family Guy's SW episode and thought it was funny. This is the length of my SW know-how.

I bought this game to play a new MMO, and it's great.

Are you a Star Wars dude? or another MMO refuge?

Spill the beans.

Kaspah, im your father.

Kaspah, im your father.

See this is misleading as your response could put you in either category.

On one hand, the i'm your father thing I know is a famous quote that Vader says to Luke.

On the other, you just really agree with my fantastic OP and think our like-mindedness may be due to the fact i'm your son.

You're alright.

Oh man. I'm not a nerd, however if you're claiming to be male and don't like to watch lazers or spaceships, then.. yeah..

You might not be.

Nerd or not, it's cool The movies were WAAAAAAAAAY before their time, and gave birth to an an entire new Genre.