Korriban Incursion problem: Possible bug?

I started my Smuggler on the Korriban Incursion flashpoint and couldn't figure out why I didn't have the support droid and that all the bad guys were at level 70.

Then I looked at the Mission list and noticed that I'd been doing the Veteran Mode of the Flashpoint. So, I went back and restarted the quest from scratch, No dice, I still got Vet. mode.

What's up with this? Even the droid next to the outgoing mission portal doesn't have a Story or Solo mode.

Help?

Before you can pick up another mode of the same FP, you have to abandon the quest (go to your mission log, click on the mission and use the button that says "abandon" in the bottom-part of the window) and reset the phase (right-click your portrait, go to "phase", choose "reset all active flashpoints").

Once you have done that, the quest-giver should have solo-mode available, assuming you have the appropriate level (lvl 55-ish, not entirely sure). Or you can use the new activities window and get the solo-mode from there.

Edited by mrwayn

I abandonded all of the quests so I had to go back to the original droid that tells me I needed to go to the Outgoing Missions and talk to Col. Darok and Theron Shan.

I did that several times... still got the Veteran mode.

Read what the post above said.

You abandon the missions AND THEN you right click your character portrait and navigate the menu to "reset active phases".

You must do BOTH.

This droid that you were talking about, is only available in the solo mode. Maybe there is no solo mode when you talk to the little droid, but open your activities tab and you have whole selection of flashpoints to do in solo mode. :)

Yay me, I think I fixed it.

Thing is, I like to skip the Makeb run and go on to the good parts where I get to flirt with either Lana or Theron, depending on which side of the coin I'm on at the time.

So, I decided to try something, I did the Makeb run and then did the Korriban run... No problems. I guess that skipping tot he head of the line messes with the coding now... Ah well.