Good Job, just one minor complaint

BenjaminminU

So I was able to transfer all my characters from Bao-Dur to Nightmare Lands last night, however this morning I logged into my email and got a bit of a shock, 14 emails stating that my transfers had started and then completed filling my screen, when i already knew through the website and game that all transfers had been successful. In the future i would say to not bother sending the "We've started your character transfer request" emails as they do seem a bit pointless.

But still keep up the good work bioware, i'm looking forward to 1.3

So I was able to transfer all my characters from Bao-Dur to Nightmare Lands last night, however this morning I logged into my email and got a bit of a shock, 14 emails stating that my transfers had started and then completed filling my screen, when i already knew through the website and game that all transfers had been successful. In the future i would say to not bother sending the "We've started your character transfer request" emails as they do seem a bit pointless.

But still keep up the good work bioware, i'm looking forward to 1.3

mark email, delete, problem solved.

stop whining for the sake of whining.

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the character transfer service. We are glad to hear your transfer went through smoothly!

Many of our players are already talking about the transfers, so if you would like to continue the conversation, you may want to add your thoughts to the main thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=477344

We will be closing this thread now. Enjoy your new server!