Why nobody queues for lvl55 story mode ops?

nitrousoxide

OP's

What are those? :rolleyes:

Really though. If I had to guess. They are either not up to that level yet or maybe they did them once and do not care for them now. Heck they could just not like doing OP's in general.

For me I personally do not queued for anything in this game. I just do not like waiting around to try something when I can go out and start doing something else right away. Plus I tend to get to engrossed in what I am doing at the time to want to leave for a queue that I might have be waiting for. So queues are just not for me.

I am sure someone will come along and join you at some point. Many do like doing them after all. At least from what I have seen.

Maybe because they've only been out for like 2 weeks and not enough people are geared well enough to be comfortable with pugging them...?

^probably this. Although I'm not sure we're ever going to see many people pugging the lvl 55 Ops. It was hard enough finding a competent group for SM KP or EV at level 50, and compared to those, TFB and S&V are a lot more reliant on mechanics that I wouldn't trust pugs to be able to handle.

I know I have no intention of pugging the 55 Ops, even though I have the gear to attempt it at this point. I'm going to wait until my guild has enough people to do it ourselves.

I'd never PUG SM TfB or S&V. Never. My guild/raid group already cleared 55 TfB HM, so I'm geared enough. That's not the problem. The problem is most PUGs end up being filled with horrible players.

Having stupid and undergeared players for EV and KP was doable, but not for TfB or S&V. People actually have to pay attention to the mechanics in most of those boss fights.

Edited by Radzkie

Becaus without premade groups you will wipe hours. =) Or there will be players without TS, the right gear (once had guardian with willpower mods..) etc. pp. yaddayadda

Just search for a guild, or group in the chat (there are special lfg channels on most servers).

they should leave L 50 ops in GF..

do them like HMs, tier 1 L 50 EV/KP/EC sm and tier 2 L 55... TFB/SV sm..

I always liked pugging EV/KP sm, and recently EC sm, lots of giggles, but I don't think I will run TFB/SV pug any time soon...

Edited by Atramar

What bugs most about pugs for those operations through group finder, is people going in there without the slightest idea what is the operation like:

"Have you done it before ?

" No."

"Okay, no problem. Have you read the tactics and watched some vids ?"

"No. But I learn fast"

ugh... just don't. I don't mind unexperienced people. I've been there myself, but just such a degree of laziness, too much.

What bugs most about pugs for those operations through group finder, is people going in there without the slightest idea what is the operation like:

"Have you done it before ?

" No."

"Okay, no problem. Have you read the tactics and watched some vids ?"

"No. But I learn fast"

ugh... just don't. I don't mind unexperienced people. I've been there myself, but just such a degree of laziness, too much.

Even worse is, when they don't want to come on ts or whatever voip technology you're using

Seriously, I've been in the queue for hours now and never been called.
Because people LFG in general fleet chat to get an instant queue...

I have seen people LFG, LFM SM TFB and S&V in fleet chat.

Some people don't understand the point of group finder.

------------

Regarding successful runs: Mandatory Gear Check

Having a successful group requires a gear check at the beginning. When you pick up the weekly quest from the operations terminal, the quest itself lists the required item rating.

SM 156 (L66 mods, can be purchased with basic comms]

HM 162 (L69 mods, can be purchased with elite comms]

NM 168 (L72 mods, can be purchased with ultimate comms]

group finder difficulty mode defaults to 156 rating or L66 mods. There are some people who shouldn't be queuing, so you have to kick them until they learn.

Edited by Falensawino

Because people LFG in general fleet chat to get an instant queue...

I have seen people LFG, LFM SM TFB and S&V in fleet chat.

Some people don't understand the point of group finder.

It's not about the lack of understanding group finder.

ATM, really puggin TfB and S&V through group finder is a high risk bet , imo. These arent EV/KP sm pre 2.0 with plenty of grossly overgeared people who've done those bunch of times.

Now it's a good meassure recruiting people first, so you can check a few things before, like their gear, check what they know about the fights , arrange mumble/vent/ts whatever. Ofc, instant travel to the instance is always nice :D

The operations in this game require too much coordination and a minimum gear level such that many people (myself included) do not want to PUG to try and complete. For PUG raids to have any chance of being completed, the Story Modes would have to be very forgiving on their mechanics and a gear check would have to be implemented.

The operations in this game require too much coordination and a minimum gear level such that many people (myself included) do not want to PUG to try and complete. For PUG raids to have any chance of being completed, the Story Modes would have to be very forgiving on their mechanics and a gear check would have to be implemented.

story modes are very forgiving. they can't be to easy, so the gap between SM and HM is not gigantic.

more forgiving they get, more lazy and stupid people get.

gear check is not needed when you have /kickvote option.

how can you trust pug dpser, when half of people can't keep sinple kill order on flashpoints? :mad:

After wiping 7 times yesterday, with two different groups, on the last boss of TFB because the DPS thought they only had to kill 1 anomaly on the second phase I have given up on queing for SM ops. Everyone who's played the game in the last month knows how to do TFB through the second boss, but it's surprising now to see how few players have even pulled the last boss.

Couple that with the fact that you have the weekly for killing Thrasher/Operator, and the group finder reward for clearing the instance. So unless it's Monday night, getting locked to the last boss makes it very difficult to find a group to complete the op.

What he says is :

"We're a cult, we don't share knowledge, we keep things in the circle"

And this is one of them kind of players that ruin the game.

My old progression group was way more open. Many forgot this is a social game.

And I'm not talking about bringing pugs. But reading this type of things is scary.

Edited by IAAIAO

What he says is :

"We're a cult, we don't share knowledge, we keep things in the circle"

And this is one of them kind of players that ruin the game.

My old progression group was way more open. Many forgot this is a social game.

And I'm not talking about bringing pugs. But reading this type of things is scary.

more like poor choice of words.