Brotherhood of Malice (Imperial Faction)

Daxxgar

With recent events and announcements on the direction of the game, many of you may find yourself without a guild or as a returning player you may find yourself not knowing where to find a place to play. The brotherhood of Malice may be the place for you.

We are a small guild at the moment (less than 10 active players) but we play to build ourselves to the point where we can fill the gap left by many players and guilds leaving the game.

As the GM I have been in game since launch and I know many of the features that the game has to offer. I have been here for all of the changes, both good and bad, and will remain until the servers go dead and all life on the planet has fallen into chaos. We have many goals that we are looking to meet, some of which are listed below, but our main goal is the betterment of the SWTOR gaming experience for our members.

Future Goals of the Brotherhood of Malice

PvE Goal: To develop a player base between now and launch of KotFE that will allow us to facilitate two hard-mode progression based OPS teams. These teams will have basic gearing requirements since they are needed to begin the HM content. There will also be a minimum of two story based operations teams. These story based teams will allow for players to learn the basic mechanics and obtain the basic set-bonus gear needed to succeed in HM content.

In addition to operations our other goals are to develop a members base that will facilitate us being in the top ten in conquest each week as well as taking part in story and HM flashpoints on a regular basis.

PvP Goal: To develop a regular set of 4-man teams that will queue together for both standard and ranked warzones. This will allow for those members of the community that focus on PvP to never have to solo queue and experience the hardship of being on the battlefield alone.

If you are a more experienced player and are looking for a place where you can be a leader in a community of great people take a look at our open leadership positions.

Leadership positions that are open in the guild right now.

2x OPS Leads

2X PvP Team Leads

1x RP lead

Many veteran members of the SWTOR community have been very vocal about their dislike of the direction the game may be headed and while I may agree with some of their points, I am optomistic about the future of the game and the Brotherhood's place in that future. I believe strongly in the saying "be the change that you want to see in others" and like many other players I am not ready to give up on the game just yet.

So I call out to all noobs, veterans, serious and casual players. If you are like me and you still love running through the game with a saber or blaster at your hip, spewing "skunion" as you decimate your enemies with lighting from your fingertips or an aerial bombardment from your capital ship, then join me in The Brotherhood of Malice and together we can build a guild that we can be proud to call home and that works together for the enjoyment of all its members.

"ALL HAIL THE BROTHERHOOD OF MALICE"

TWITCH: Brotherhood Twitch

TWITTER: BoMGaming

Edited by Daxxgar
adding contact info

Hello! The fiance and I are currently on the hunt for a progression guild and I just happened to stumble upon your post!

The two of us have been playing the game on and off for a couple years. I did a lot of raiding in that time as a healing Sorc (EV, TFB, Dread Fortress and Dread Palace). Only did up to HM. I have no experience with anything past those few Ops, but I'm a quick learner. My fiance did mostly PvP, but he'd like to get in on the PvE action, meaning that his Operation experience is zilch, again, he's a very quick study. I have my healing Sorc and he has a Sniper that he'd like to raid on. We come as a package deal, so we'd like to stay in the same Ops groups.

We are East Coast (on a West Coast server, I know), and we would be hoping to raid during the weekend, hopefully no later than 12pm EST. Our main concern is just finding a guild that intends to or is currently doings Ops.

Look forward to hearing back from you :)

thank you for the response to my post. you and your fiance are more than welcome to join us. we are still currently building a player base and need players with experience. also with the OPS being scaled with 4.0 your experience with those particular ops is exactly what we need.

We are not currently running operations because we do not have the player base needed but if you are willing to help us grow our community while we recruit and bring in more members than I would greatly appreciate you joining us.

You can fill out the short app on our website and i can get you an invite in game.

I have never been on a guild or anything on any game. I'd like to give this a try. I just started playing again after being gone for 6 months. I have a couple of characters so far but with the new content I might want to start a new one. I mostly play at nights (PST) and squeeze in times when my 2 younglings are sleeping, same with weekends.

I haven't gotten really far with the game. My highest level is a 27 Sith Sorcerer. But if you guys are looking for casual members id want to join. I may have some friends who will want to join to. They have never played SWTOR but they want to try it out.