Huroken

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My CHiss IA is called: Yelena

Full name is: Thelo'Yele'naty

she dont like her name so she get them to call her Yelena very like a Human name or around the Zabraks,almost no1 knows his real name only her Family does and they are all dead exept her sister a BH called Trel'yanet'naty.

• 2 weeks later...

Bhåyå'dïn'dïmå is the name of my first Chiss. I always choose names from the Sanskrit Dictionary and Bhåyå'dïn'dïmå is a modified world for "war drum" which i thought was appropriate for a Tank spec Bounty Hunter. Her core name is Adindi.

My other Chiss is a Smuggler called Taj'ugån'uri, core name Juganu. It's a combination of two Sanskrit words relating to the purchasing of services to deliver something or someone.

Sen'de'ranos [Male Chiss Imperial Agent]

Greater Galactic Name; Ender

(Yep, I went there, but I don't RP with that character... so I don't feel bad.)

Arad'ras'kel [Female Chiss Bounty Hunter]

Greater Galactic Name; Drask

(No particular reason, it was just aesthetically pleasing.)

• 4 weeks later...

Chef'rom'bira --> Frombi

Frombi was raised in House Nuruodos, on Csillia. He was send to serve the Empire in the Imperial Intelligence Service by his house. His current Designation is Watcher 8.

He appears to be very reserved and formal. He takes his Dutys seriously. He wasn't in the Empire for a long time, so he is still acting the Chiss way (Kulture, speaking etc.)

• 1 month later...
I only have one Chiss, an Imperial Agent named Thec'hor, his nickname is Echo. I had a difficult time coming up with a full Chiss name for this character because I wanted his nickname to be Echo, which I thought was cool since he is an agent and all.

I created a fictional family line that was exiled en toto, thus justifying why a Chiss would be running around in the known galaxy, especially as something like a Sith or bounty hunter.

So the names are:

Tul'keel'sabosen - "Agent Mullinine"

Tul'kur'sabosen - "Cobalt"

Tul'lux'sabosen - Darth Barrenus

Naresa. This is the only character I didn't name or design myself. Most of my other names are references to movies, television shows, and other games I'm fond of.

I don't really have a back story for her as with the others (which are part of a lineage) beyond the fact that she is allied to one of my mains.

- Arcada

Edited by Nydus

I have a Sniper named Chaf'rey'alai ("Freya") and a Mercenary named Ina'sa'miurani ("Asami").

Pairing up Asami with Mako was totally intentional, even though I don't ship their namesakes. :D

As for other fictional character references, I have a low-level Shadow named Ata'lan'nuruodo ("Talann") that I'll probably delete and reuse the name for a Scoundrel. I also have a (human) Guardian named Marade and a Vanguard (yes, she should be a Sage, but I don't care) named Tizarre. :p

I have no imagination of my own, obviously.

Edited by Euphrosyne

• 1 month later...

Full name: Achal'qua'neras

'Core' name: Chal'qua

My Chiss Powertech is a little unconventional by most standards; once upon a time a freelance contractor with the Hegemony, she was raised in Hutt space and returned there after breaking ties with her superiors. Having gone absent without official leave or, in fact, any notification whatsoever, she never uses the 'Neras' occupational portion of her full name to ensure she can no longer be linked to the organisation. However her previous Core name of Alquane was fairly well-known in the Hegemony before her absconcding and so she had to choose something less traditional and familiar after reaching the Fleet. "Chal'qua" is still fairly easy to pronounce for speakers of Basic and, she feels, better suits her personality.

I'm using the first parts (which seem to be the "family names" on Zahn's books) from Timothy Zahn's books. So my chiss are Mitth'iri'arree (core name Thiria), Chaf'int'ryale (Core name Fintry), Chaf'inj'anell (core name Finja), Kres'afy'raklea (Core name Safyr), Prard'afl'eldea (core name Dafle) and Mitth'arr'oani (core name Tharro).

I'm usually just making up the last part since in Zahn's work, I don't see chiss having the same last part of their name. Quite the opposite, actually: Ar'alani should have no ties to any ruling family whatsoever, and I always took it that the "ar" was trying to be the middle part of the name and alani was the ending, and the first part was missing because of the fact that she didn't have anything to do with any of the ruling families. That, of course, wouldn't explain why her "middle" part only had 2 letters instead of 3, but it was anyway how I understood it.

Not to mention that we have limited amount of letters to name our characters with, so anything with the ending as long as i.e. nuruodo would be hard to make.

• 1 month later...

I have two Chiss characters who happen to be brothers in my legacy.

Imperial Agent

Core Name (In Game): Yhlorec

Full Name: Alyh'lore'chefk

Yhlorec is an interesting Imperial Soldier. While is staunchly loyal to the Empire, he absolutely hates Sith being involved in his missions and believes that the Imperial Military should really be running the show. However, he abides by their rule, though speaks freely about his distaste, hoping that at some point he'll be rid of their annoyance. He's the perfect Imperial, always obeying orders even if he disagrees. His alignment I slightly dark due to his consistent follow-through regarding each and every one of his missions, as he truly believes in the Empire's cause and has an avid hatred for the Republic.

Smuggler

Core Name (In Game): Yhvelos

Full Name: Alyh'velo'shlak

Yhvelos, unlike his brother, has no use or allegiance toward the Empire or the Republic. He is simply concerned about pulling a profit. Once an Imperial Recruit, Yhvelos dropped out of the academy to pursue his own interests and wound up transporting goods across the galaxy. He's made a small fortune running stock illegally, and he's perfectly happy with the way his life has panned out as a freelancer. His alignment sits closely to neutral, as he simply does whatever he feels right given the circumstances. If someone double crosses him or his friends, he'll be sure to hunt and gun them down for it.

• 4 months later...

Full: Trivmel'Vius'Miurani

Core: Melvius

A marksman who's skills lie in deception, assassination, and anonymity. He was placed into the Imperial ranks for his high skill, and with this he has gained a name in the underworld, in that he's better known as 'Vius', only using his raw name.