Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Server has more Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Which Server has more Ranked?

JediKnightGeorge
09.12.2018 , 08:15 PM | #1
I'm currently on SS, and honestly, for whatever reason, ranked seems to have died down a bit on that server lately. Is it better on SF? I know the population is larger.
Get some free goodies with this referral link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Bkbn2d

Lundorff
09.13.2018 , 02:14 AM | #2
It generally takes longer to get a pop on SF compared to SS, despite a larger population. For EU the only choice is DM.

LinkinPein
09.13.2018 , 02:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
It generally takes longer to get a pop on SF compared to SS, despite a larger population. For EU the only choice is DM.
Actually, the Solo Ranked population has shifted, it only pops on SF now, SS struggles to get a game going even during saturday prime time. And even then... the quality of the games is depressing.

In other words, Star Forge is the new Harbinger.

DavidAtkinson
09.13.2018 , 06:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
Actually, the Solo Ranked population has shifted, it only pops on SF now, SS struggles to get a game going even during saturday prime time. And even then... the quality of the games is depressing.

In other words, Star Forge is the new Harbinger.
Devs not caring, hacks and many not legit players, TOXIC community have led to where we are now. People asking where should they transfer to get ranked pops. Season 11 will be even worse pop wise.

Also, I forgot to mention the ludicrous end season rewards.... season 2, 3 had much better quality rewards than the useless junk we have now. it's f ugly too. Look at the saberstaff...

omaan
09.13.2018 , 06:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKnightGeorge View Post
I'm currently on SS, and honestly, for whatever reason, ranked seems to have died down a bit on that server lately. Is it better on SF? I know the population is larger.
DM has the best pops for both tr and sr (just open leaderboards and you will see most of players there are from DM). Recently some of the players transferred from ss to dm (krea and his team) to play ranked and they confirmed that ss ranked is dying slowly...

LinkinPein
09.13.2018 , 07:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
DM has the best pops for both tr and sr (just open leaderboards and you will see most of players there are from DM). Recently some of the players transferred from ss to dm (krea and his team) to play ranked and they confirmed that ss ranked is dying slowly...
Which is why have only ONE east server is needed for a proper SR and GR scene. Not everyone can play on DM due to latency. And SS isn't ''slowly'' dying. It plain died, it doesn't even happen.