Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tatooine Canyon kills you every time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Tatooine Canyon kills you every time

septru
08.15.2018 , 01:48 PM | #1
Simply jumping ontop of mission dropbox and mission terminal in the tatooine canyon kills you every time.

Thank you bioware.
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."

Seterade
08.15.2018 , 01:51 PM | #2
Also since 5.9.2 desync is 10x worse in regs.

Thank you Bioware. Keep up the good work.

Darththirdeye
08.15.2018 , 01:58 PM | #3
lol Bioware.

Keep flooding them with tickets! They will eventually fix it. lolol. Just like, when they fixed the bug with focus target in Civil War & Yavin.
Nyxis
I serve the Force. The Force is conflict. The Empire is conflict. The two are congruent -Darth Malgus
Free things and Free game time. Clicky Click!

merovejec
08.16.2018 , 12:51 AM | #4
Well to be honest, why would you jump on the Mission terminal?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68010

Wimbleton
08.16.2018 , 05:47 AM | #5
Maybe he put his money in but it didnít fully dispense the mission.

yellow_
08.16.2018 , 07:34 AM | #6
aren't all the weird interactions with objects now an unintended consequence of their changes to prevent flyhackers like you?

that would be some absolutely delicious irony

septru
08.16.2018 , 08:50 AM | #7
It's amazing doc, how someone can act so incredibly childish and obsessed. Me fly hacking doesn't change the fact that you suck? Or is that your excuse whenever you loose a game? Or are these just little childish digs caus ur salty about dongo and mac?

And here I was thinking you are too "mature" for the rest of the swtor community.
-Prum, Satele Shan

yellow_
08.16.2018 , 09:00 AM | #8
lol the only one salty here is you

imagine cheating in swtor solo ranked in 2018 and accusing the people giving you crap for it of being childish

septru
08.16.2018 , 09:12 AM | #9
Imagine beating every other player and their only response is "it must have been hacks"
-Prum, Satele Shan

yellow_
08.16.2018 , 09:21 AM | #10
we both know I'm not accusing anyone of always cheating, or "needing" to cheat here - you're either pretending to think that or just missing the point

we also both know you and other children in this game think it's funny to fly hack in ranked because you have zero respect for the time and experience other players have, and you deserve to get crap for it

this bug killing you in canyon is an unintended consequence of actions bioware took directly because they were forced to do something by people like you and now you're making threads about it...and it's hilarious to witness