Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.0 vet/mm ops

LordDelectus
10.25.2019 , 12:44 PM | #11
I ran KP SM last night and it was a disaster. No idea what the Hell happened. I should have had SP open. DPS was a joke.

dipstik
10.25.2019 , 02:29 PM | #12
as in dps was stupid high or low?
healing was too hard/simple?

SP open? skill points?

in vet the puzzle boss was hitting really hard just at two stacks.

swiftrav
10.26.2019 , 08:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDelectus View Post
I ran KP SM last night and it was a disaster. No idea what the Hell happened. I should have had SP open. DPS was a joke.
Did you run it through GF cause if so then even though your in 8man it's been setting the ops to 16 man for all enemy noc make the damage group have been doing. Look like a joke

Opiklo
10.28.2019 , 05:00 AM | #14
yesterday we killed brontes nim....

harder to heal.. easier to dps...

vanguards had 11K burns....

but what really really sucks is that you have to heal people up to 130%.....
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

dipstik
10.29.2019 , 02:26 PM | #15
now the question becomes, should people make two gear sets, one for legacy content and one for content that isnt endurance/bonus damage capped?

for tanks, you would want to get to the endurance cap, then the bonus damage cap, then put the rest in defense/absorb/shield unless you want more damage in which you would stack crit/alacrity.

for dps you could theoretically use defense mods once you hit bonus damage cap, and use low endurance low power enhancements (80R1 efficent/savant)

Opiklo
10.29.2019 , 02:59 PM | #16
as you are totally overpowered it doesnt matter... put 306 gear on have decent tertiary stats and faceroll it....

AND OF COURSE USE THE SAGE RAIDBUFF ON COOLDOWN FOR MORE DEBUFFS IN THE OPS FRAME!!!
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord