Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Note on General Performance Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
A Note on General Performance Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rikeryo
03.02.2012 , 11:50 PM | #1021
bumping an epic thread
5% club member

Sparroww
03.03.2012 , 12:51 PM | #1022
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikeryo View Post
bumping an epic thread
This thread is everything but epic. Useless solutions to a problem they don't seem to want to admit or solve. The fact is: warzones and fleet's performance is still poor. The way the game handles other players around us is very poorly optimized. The game's population is suffering and will have it's crucial time when Diablo3/GW2 releases. If by that time this isn't done through I predict a painful death. This is my own experience from Europe zone, I believe US and Asia will probably have a different situation.

tootoofun
03.03.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1023
game already burned up a pair of high end video cards on my system, and it's well ventilated and clean.
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

Rikeryo
03.03.2012 , 01:11 PM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Sparroww View Post
This thread is everything but epic.
dude .. sarcasm.
5% club member

Notannos
03.03.2012 , 03:31 PM | #1025
Greetings everyone!

This thread has passed our maximum 1k post threshold. We are therefore closing this thread and have re-created it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340322

Please note that while this thread is being closed, it is still being diligently reviewed by our Customer Support Team to help resolve this game issue.

Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation in this matter!