Guilds

urzaplainswalker

Ok I've thought that joining a guild was for working as team and learning, improving your play i was in a guild running a vet mode operations as a juggernaught tank then out of the blue i got pulled down to a private channel with some members all saying i was doing things all wrong and not following the main tank i asked what i was doing wrong and how to fix it so it doesn't happen repeatly they just continued degradeing me with insults a few minutes go by with no explainations of what I was doing wrong and how to fix it they just booted me from the guild and discord....i thought i was a a fair player not great or elite i've donated aklot of decocrations and frameworks even stopped completely what i was doing to help other guildies out Now i'm here faced with **** tons of conquest points and no guild no help

i like this game for the most part i'm kinda set in some old thinking and maybe some bad habits

but i'm still hopeful their is some guild willing and able to me and old tank out and show me the right ways of the end game and gearing i still don't get the new bonus gear all the guides show dps or tanks with high crit and alcrity in enhancements and augments