30 Days Free Trial

ChayseFTW

Hi, I'm not too sure if this is in the right place, if it isn't it will probably get moved.

I recently bought the game and subscribed and started playing (Bought and subscribed around 19-21 July)

Now I'm confused as to how the first free 30 days you get with buying the game work. Does it start the day you subscribe or is it only for your second month? It's the 20th of August now I have just been billed for the monthly subscription fee, meaning that I didn't get those 30 free days. Please can anyone help or explain how this works.

Hi, I'm not too sure if this is in the right place, if it isn't it will probably get moved.

I recently bought the game and subscribed and started playing (Bought and subscribed around 19-21 July)

Now I'm confused as to how the first free 30 days you get with buying the game work. Does it start the day you subscribe or is it only for your second month? It's the 20th of August now I have just been billed for the monthly subscription fee, meaning that I didn't get those 30 free days. Please can anyone help or explain how this works.

You already got your month for free or at least you should have, it started from the day you entered the game basicly (from July - Aug) now they will charge you for the next month (Aug - Sept) get the concept now ;)

Hope this Helps:D

Edited by Legolose

you played the month of july for free, you arent billed after you play, you pay for the month in advance so since you are getting billed the 20th of august, you are being billed to play from august 20th-sept 20th, time from july 20-aug 20 was your free month