Spirit of vengeance solo fp.

lukeisjedi

I doubt there will be one till they do a new patch.

Well I guess I can wait and work on my others characters while I wait for two things to get sorted. This and Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk actually is working for me but don't want to risk triggering a game breaking bug that was just introduced.

Is it doable yet or still broken? I'm waiting for a fix I've been gone a couple of weeks so I'm curious. Any update at all or upcoming patch updates anything from bioware acknowledging it?

It's doable. It's also broken, in the sense of being overtuned for main-story content.

I did it on the day it was released, and the next day, on an Infiltration Shadow in 306s but no set bonus. I got killed by going too fast and aggroing half the room after the kitchen. She had one "can't advance because of a broken cutscene" bug, but resetting it and trying again the next day made it work.

I also did it about a week ago on a Vengeance Juggernaut also in 306s and also without a set bonus. It was hard work, lots more actually using DCDs and mass taunts and so on.

If you get a rank 1 Rass, it's not a disaster as he gains Influence from gifts, *and* the medical service droids scattered through the FP sell Presence stims that are equivalent to him having +7 Influence ranks.

Well I guess I can wait and work on my others characters while I wait for two things to get sorted. This and Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk actually is working for me but don't want to risk triggering a game breaking bug that was just introduced.

From what I've read, I had already done the broken mission before the patch.

Good news, though. I only fatally ran over one pedestrian during the chase at the beginning of the Joshua Wossname mission.

It is fun head-shotting bad guys at twenty feet with an anti-materiel sniper rifle(1), though.

(1) It's called "Overwatch", and you get it as a mission reward from one of Panam's missions.

I consider myself an average player at best, so I believe it is really mostly a gear question. I have done the initial story version with influence level 1 Rass yesterday with a Jedi shadow in full 306 set gear (with some cheap augments and not the best mods/enhancements) without any problems. I have also done it with my vigilance guardians in similar gear level (and set bonus) in the past weeks.

(side note: I am also farming the FP for decos, obviously with a higher infuence companion, with my sin in the same 306 gear without problems; some groups can be bypassed, some not).

It might be useful to have a +50 Presence amplifier (or two) on your gear, if you get the level 1 comp.

I've done the solo SoV successfully both before and after the 'fix'. I've never actually noticed the companion's level.

All three characters I've done it on, had iRating 306, but only one was fully augmented.

SoV is harder than most solo content, but it really only possibly requires that you spend some time upping your gear level before you try it.

It might be useful to have a +50 Presence amplifier (or two) on your gear, if you get the level 1 comp.

I've done the solo SoV successfully both before and after the 'fix'. I've never actually noticed the companion's level.

All three characters I've done it on, had iRating 306, but only one was fully augmented.

SoV is harder than most solo content, but it really only possibly requires that you spend some time upping your gear level before you try it.

Yeah I tried that and got farther but there's one spot that keeps killing me. I might try the presence thing though. Where might I get one of those?

I have done it and I found it OK, however I clearly did not encounter the bug so many other have mentioned. There are a lot of the decorations from this FP on GTN, so others must be doing it as well.

I did find that I needed the high end gear so really 300+ rating, I had 306 none augmented gear. Better players than me may well do the FP with gear below that.

Is it doable yet or still broken? I'm waiting for a fix I've been gone a couple of weeks so I'm curious. Any update at all or upcoming patch updates anything from bioware acknowledging it?

** It is doable.

** It is still broken

** I 'm not sure what your armor level is ... but would recommend 300+ (maybe ... others might suggest you can get by with slightly less).

** I would also recommend stims to assist with "presence" since one of the (cough cough) BUGS limits the given companion to level 1.

As for forthcoming patches.. that as I understand it is still in the works.

SteveTheCynic and others have also provided similar information and is quite accurate !

I’d like to make a few points about this topic.

1. I first did the story solo Flash point about two weeks ago on my Sorc and had zero issues

2. My wife tried to do the story the other day, but messed up by clicking the terminal to pick up the quest instead of following the story arc. She went in with her lvl 50 Shae Vizla and could not understand why the story didn’t progress after she finished it on her Assassin (her mistake)

3. I explained how to do it and she then tried it on her Sorc. She was fine until she got to the last boss area where the mobs outside the area kept resetting over and over just when they were nearly dead. I asked if I could have a go and I was able to kill each mob, but it took a lot of effort and they reset at least 7 times before I finally killed them.

3a. In parallel, I attempted to do veteran mode solo on my Jugg with lvl 50 ranged Comp. This went ok till the last boss where I kept dying while the boss had less than 5000 health left and my comp would get one hit killed with full health and then me straight after. I assume there is a rage timer?

4. While my wife was fighting her last boss, the lvl 1 comp got demolished by the third group of mobs (with the snipers). After dying multiple times, she was ready to log off and so I played for her and got her through. But the comp still died and I survived by self healing as a Sorc and every other DCD and LoS trick I could think of,

5. So after I cleared the last boss for my wife, I got her to join me in my veteran mode on the last boss and it was so easy that I wondered why I couldn’t kill her by myself. Then I remembered my wife had her lvl 50 comp as healer and I had mine as tank ;)

6. Tonight I did the solo story again on my Assassin and all was well. No bugs as such and no mob resets. But I realised how hard it might actually be for people who are used to lvl 50 Comp healers keeping them alive. There were times I used every DCD in some fights. I made it through in one go and no deaths. I put it down to being a long term pvper who’s never relied on healers of tanks to keep me alive because sure enough, my lvl 1 comp died in the last fight too.

7. It seems the last boss mechanics were designed to have a tank, healer and Dps in the fight. So it’s a little tough in solo mode unless you have a hybrid class that can off tank or off heal. I’m kind of dreading doing it on a Mara.

8. I like a challenge and I personally don’t have a problem with the difficulty lvl. But that being said, story mode might be a little bit over tuned for a lot solo players these days who are used to things being much easier. This flash point was a departure from that easy mode philosophy that’s crept into the game the last few years. I can see why it’s bit of a culture shock to many who aren’t used to it. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. I have a feeling it might end up putting players off the game who only run easy story mode content.

9. As for bugs, the only one I encountered was the one my wife had with those mobs resetting and possibly my companion and me getting one shot killed (assuming it wasn’t a rage timer).

7. It seems the last boss mechanics were designed to have a tank, healer and Dps in the fight. So it’s a little tough in solo mode unless you have a hybrid class that can off tank or off heal. I’m kind of dreading doing it on a Mara.

I would say i am a average player and i play mostla for the Story.

For me doing the FP with a Mara is really easy. I do not have a problem at all. You can kill all the enemys really fast so they can not do much damage to you.

With my Main Mara i have done the FP with Cass set to DPS and it was doable.

I had to use the Healing Stations and i died once from the adds in the last Boss fight, because a made a mistake but with my second try i was able to do it.

I’d like to make a few points about this topic.

1. I first did the story solo Flash point about two weeks ago on my Sorc and had zero issues

2. My wife tried to do the story the other day, but messed up by clicking the terminal to pick up the quest instead of following the story arc. She went in with her lvl 50 Shae Vizla and could not understand why the story didn’t progress after she finished it on her Assassin (her mistake)

3. I explained how to do it and she then tried it on her Sorc. She was fine until she got to the last boss area where the mobs outside the area kept resetting over and over just when they were nearly dead. I asked if I could have a go and I was able to kill each mob, but it took a lot of effort and they reset at least 7 times before I finally killed them.

3a. In parallel, I attempted to do veteran mode solo on my Jugg with lvl 50 ranged Comp. This went ok till the last boss where I kept dying while the boss had less than 5000 health left and my comp would get one hit killed with full health and then me straight after. I assume there is a rage timer?

4. While my wife was fighting her last boss, the lvl 1 comp got demolished by the third group of mobs (with the snipers). After dying multiple times, she was ready to log off and so I played for her and got her through. But the comp still died and I survived by self healing as a Sorc and every other DCD and LoS trick I could think of,

5. So after I cleared the last boss for my wife, I got her to join me in my veteran mode on the last boss and it was so easy that I wondered why I couldn’t kill her by myself. Then I remembered my wife had her lvl 50 comp as healer and I had mine as tank ;)

6. Tonight I did the solo story again on my Assassin and all was well. No bugs as such and no mob resets. But I realised how hard it might actually be for people who are used to lvl 50 Comp healers keeping them alive. There were times I used every DCD in some fights. I made it through in one go and no deaths. I put it down to being a long term pvper who’s never relied on healers of tanks to keep me alive because sure enough, my lvl 1 comp died in the last fight too.

8. I like a challenge and I personally don’t have a problem with the difficulty lvl. But that being said, story mode might be a little bit over tuned for a lot solo players these days who are used to things being much easier. This flash point was a departure from that easy mode philosophy that’s crept into the game the last few years. I can see why it’s bit of a culture shock to many who aren’t used to it. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. I have a feeling it might end up putting players off the game who only run easy story mode content.

9. As for bugs, the only one I encountered was the one my wife had with those mobs resetting and possibly my companion and me getting one shot killed (assuming it wasn’t a rage timer).

I see two different types of "Story" modes being discussed ... PLUS the "veteran mode".

The actual "story mode" ... as in completing the story directly after the cut scene in order to ... well "play the story".

This one is bugged in two places that I know of. (I don't think this has changed).

** The companion we are assigned to is a level 1 companion. Most of us don't have a pocket full of gifts for this one.. Not even sure what he likes. So ... that is a big deal. I do believe as several other players have mentioned that a level 25 would be enough... BUT that is not the case. This automatically changes the level of difficulty for most casual solo players (particularly if their gear is lower than 300).

** Moving past the "Reinforce Jekiah Ordo and Secure the Bridge" cut scene. There is a couple of ways to work around this... but if anyone is not aware of this that is a problem. A player is simply stuck there wondering "what in the name of common sense is going on"?

Both of these are bugs that need fixed.

That said:

** The evaluation that Steve presented (and maybe even mine) still work for the "story mode" when simply following the story line. YES it is considerably slower moving ... but still "doable". I can still do it. But I really HATE BUGS !!!!

** Veteran Mode or "solo / story mode" AFTER going through the story and running with different companions ... this should be considerably easier (story mode) especially with a level 50. The final boss .. I just make sure I take out the snipers ASAP .. I mean get on target and make it snappy. Use the kolto heals as well. AND YES a ranged (or non melee companion) is a definite plus.

The other information you have on Veteran mode would be advisable as well.

These are simply my observations after running this FP. I don't plan on running it any more until the bugs are cleaned up. As I understand it .. the appropriate fix is in the works. So I do look forward to running this one more in the future. IMO it is a good one !!

I would say i am a average player and i play mostla for the Story.

For me doing the FP with a Mara is really easy. I do not have a problem at all. You can kill all the enemys really fast so they can not do much damage to you.

With my Main Mara i have done the FP with Cass set to DPS and it was doable.

I had to use the Healing Stations and i died once from the adds in the last Boss fight, because a made a mistake but with my second try i was able to do it.

Good to hear. I won’t be as anxious using my mara now.

I always forget about using the med stations because I’m used to running other content in veteran/master mode solo or with my wife and there aren’t any med stations in those. It was nice to see them in the veteran mode version of this flash point when I ran it solo. I’m guessing they wont be there for master mode when we do it.

I see two different types of "Story" modes being discussed ... PLUS the "veteran mode".

The actual "story mode" ... as in completing the story directly after the cut scene in order to ... well "play the story".

This one is bugged in two places that I know of. (I don't think this has changed).

** The companion we are assigned to is a level 1 companion. Most of us don't have a pocket full of gifts for this one.. Not even sure what he likes. So ... that is a big deal. I do believe as several other players have mentioned that a level 25 would be enough... BUT that is not the case. This automatically changes the level of difficulty for most casual solo players (particularly if their gear is lower than 300).

** Moving past the "Reinforce Jekiah Ordo and Secure the Bridge" cut scene. There is a couple of ways to work around this... but if anyone is not aware of this that is a problem. A player is simply stuck there wondering "what in the name of common sense is going on"?

Both of these are bugs that need fixed.

That said:

** The evaluation that Steve presented (and maybe even mine) still work for the "story mode" when simply following the story line. YES it is considerably slower moving ... but still "doable". I can still do it. But I really HATE BUGS !!!!

** Veteran Mode or "solo / story mode" AFTER going through the story and running with different companions ... this should be considerably easier (story mode) especially with a level 50. The final boss .. I just make sure I take out the snipers ASAP .. I mean get on target and make it snappy. Use the kolto heals as well. AND YES a ranged (or non melee companion) is a definite plus.

The other information you have on Veteran mode would be advisable as well.

These are simply my observations after running this FP. I don't plan on running it any more until the bugs are cleaned up. As I understand it .. the appropriate fix is in the works. So I do look forward to running this one more in the future. IMO it is a good one !!

It’s weird because when I ran the actual story mode that progresses with the cut scenes, I didn’t have any bugs at all on the 3 characters I’ve used. (I don’t know wether the companion only being lvl 1 is a bug or just bad design?)

But my wife has had an issue with the mobs resetting outside of the room with the final boss when she was on her Sorc doing story mode (story progression, not terminal story).

Neither of us had a bug with the cut scenes you and other mention. So I’m wondering if this is an intermittent bug that can’t be replicated on demand or if it’s a bug for certain classes only.

It’s weird because when I ran the actual story mode that progresses with the cut scenes, I didn’t have any bugs at all on the 3 characters I’ve used. (I don’t know wether the companion only being lvl 1 is a bug or just bad design?)

But my wife has had an issue with the mobs resetting outside of the room with the final boss when she was on her Sorc doing story mode (story progression, not terminal story).

Neither of us had a bug with the cut scenes you and other mention. So I’m wondering if this is an intermittent bug that can’t be replicated on demand or if it’s a bug for certain classes only.

For whatever it's I don't doubt your word for a minute... This is quite puzzling. Not trying to derail this thread ... but even in the bug report form the two items I have mentioned have been reported there as well.

That is so strange !! Every time I run this FP that shows up. In fact thus far the most affective way to "work around the cut scene" (for me at least) has been to log out ... then back in. Once when I tried that my character was "frozen and unable to move until I hit escape key. [OH !! I was standing on the "other side" waiting to move into the next area. ] For some even stranger reason that worked and we moved on without any further issues.

The final boss .. I have yet to loose. BUT I have always approached that final area with as high a stim (for presence/ command) as possible as well as making well timed usage of the "healing stations".

I did make it a point to check (a few days ago ... perhaps over a week now) to check the level of the companion provided to us (that cannot be changed). He is a level 1. (or at least in my case it was). As I understand it there are "plans in the works" to change that to level 25 (which should be adequate).

OH !! Characters have been either Smuggler or Commando. Both have 304 rating with a few modest augments. (None of the augments are BiS.)

I do appreciate the feed back.

OH .. also ... As far as the over review of the FP from my own stand point ... get rid of the BUGS and it should be just fine. I have no other issues with the instance. No a player can't just "breeze" through it !! But that's OK. It is still doable. Heck if the old man can muddle through it ... just about anyone can.

For whatever it's I don't doubt your word for a minute... This is quite puzzling. Not trying to derail this thread ... but even in the bug report form the two items I have mentioned have been reported there as well.

That is so strange !! Every time I run this FP that shows up. In fact thus far the most affective way to "work around the cut scene" (for me at least) has been to log out ... then back in. Once when I tried that my character was "frozen and unable to move until I hit escape key. [OH !! I was standing on the "other side" waiting to move into the next area. ] For some even stranger reason that worked and we moved on without any further issues.

The final boss .. I have yet to loose. BUT I have always approached that final area with as high a stim (for presence/ command) as possible as well as making well timed usage of the "healing stations".

I did make it a point to check (a few days ago ... perhaps over a week now) to check the level of the companion provided to us (that cannot be changed). He is a level 1. (or at least in my case it was). As I understand it there are "plans in the works" to change that to level 25 (which should be adequate).

OH !! Characters have been either Smuggler or Commando. Both have 304 rating with a few modest augments. (None of the augments are BiS.)

I do appreciate the feed back.

OH .. also ... As far as the over review of the FP from my own stand point ... get rid of the BUGS and it should be just fine. I have no other issues with the instance. No a player can't just "breeze" through it !! But that's OK. It is still doable. Heck if the old man can muddle through it ... just about anyone can.

I have a theory, but not enough data to support it. So quick question, when was the last time you did a clean reinstall of the game (I mean cleaned out all the hidden files as well)?

Edit:

Neither my wife or I have used a commando / merc, sniper / gunslinger yet to do the FP. I might see if I can get my sniper through and report back. My Merc and commando aren’t up to that part at the moment.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I have a theory, but not enough data to support it. So quick question, when was the last time you did a clean reinstall of the game (I mean cleaned out all the hidden files as well)?

Question: Just exactly how many people would preform this task ? Frankly I would prefer not to! In fact I don't know that I have ever done this to any game... ever ! Even the most primitive of games (by todays comparison.)

I submit to you that the vast majority of players would not do this either.

I'm not trying to be unkind. So please do not take it that way. I am, however, simply pointing out that it would be highly irregular under MOST circumstances to assume that anyone would preform such an exercise in order to continue playing the game.

That said: are you possibly suggesting that the real culprit behind these difficulties is a "bad" download? And that for some peculiar reason many of us have experienced this same phenomena? I have NEVER experienced this before even with games that had less computer resource to draw from. That, of course, does not preclude the possibility of that being a reality.

Interesting !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

Question: Just exactly how many people would preform this task ? Frankly I would prefer not to! In fact I don't know that I have ever done this to any game... ever ! Even the most primitive of games (by todays comparison.)

I submit to you that the vast majority of players would not do this either.

I'm not trying to be unkind. So please do not take it that way. I am, however, simply pointing out that it would be highly irregular under MOST circumstances to assume that anyone would preform such an exercise in order to continue playing the game.

That said: are you possibly suggesting that the real culprit behind these difficulties is a "bad" download? And that for some peculiar reason many of us have experienced this same phenomena? I have NEVER experienced this before even with games that had less computer resource to draw from. That, of course, does not preclude the possibility of that being a reality.

Interesting !!

Over time files can become corrupted by just being used. Ie, opening and closing, writing over them or just conflicts between old and new files due to updates etc.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that’s what’s happening or that you should go and do a clean reinstall. I’m just trying to look outside the box because the bugs are not 100% recreated by everyone or every time. And if it turns out not to be class specific, then it maybe player file specific.

I know when my wife was having issues late last year with the elevators I tried many things and spoke to Owen about some stuff too. In the end it was windows itself causing the bugs for my wife due to packet loss. And during the whole process I did a clean reinstallation of the game on my PC too. What I noticed was a vast improvement in performance and less bugs happening. Could have been coincidence too, but I find it strange that I’m not having these bugs and other people are.

I didn’t get to test my sniper today as I’d hoped. She was only up to Onderron and I spent the day and night getting her through all of that story line. I’m now up to Kira and Scourge, so I should be able to test my sniper tomorrow and see if I encounter the same bugs you got on your smuggler.

I canceled my subscription as I see no sign in the bug reports or PTS of them planning to fix the issues I had (instadeath on final boss fight). If they should ever fix it, I might resubscribe. But why pay for a subscription if I can’t advance? Every character but my main is stuck with a level 1 companion who fails to heal. So I don’t see any point in giving more money.

Over time files can become corrupted by just being used. Ie, opening and closing, writing over them or just conflicts between old and new files due to updates etc.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that’s what’s happening or that you should go and do a clean reinstall. I’m just trying to look outside the box because the bugs are not 100% recreated by everyone or every time. And if it turns out not to be class specific, then it maybe player file specific.

I know when my wife was having issues late last year with the elevators I tried many things and spoke to Owen about some stuff too. In the end it was windows itself causing the bugs for my wife due to packet loss. And during the whole process I did a clean reinstallation of the game on my PC too. What I noticed was a vast improvement in performance and less bugs happening. Could have been coincidence too, but I find it strange that I’m not having these bugs and other people are.

I didn’t get to test my sniper today as I’d hoped. She was only up to Onderron and I spent the day and night getting her through all of that story line. I’m now up to Kira and Scourge, so I should be able to test my sniper tomorrow and see if I encounter the same bugs you got on your smuggler.

Just a "quick" summary on a couple points..

** A large number of us have experienced exactly the same issue on those two points:

.....A.) The "cut scene" issue where we are still left behind in the room after defeating the boss (even thought the immediate cut scene shows us clearly moving to the next area).

.....B.) The assigned companion is at level one from the beginning of the FP.

** As a general rule if the issue is on "my end" (bad DL or any one of a number of issues) that number or players experiencing the exact same issue would drop significantly.

I still maintain that I like this FP. Yes! It is a different experience and usage of the healing stations is probably something that is needed more frequently than normal ( I seldom need them in other game stories but do in this one and in the infamous Voss walker series ).

In any case ... I believe that with the next major "patch" update these issues are supposed to be covered. IMO ... if the individual file folders are done correctly (where they re-write/ replace the old ones) this should clear up a lot !

(I'm hoping this process is sooner rather than later).

In the mean time I'm going to make sure all my graphic drivers are up to date ! ;)

Doable now but probably still problems lurking.

I tried it the day after it dropped. Died a couple of times on careless trash pulls. Took forever to kill the 1st boss cause he had too much health. And it bugged out right before the last encounter (mob that kept resetting).

Did it last weekend. No deaths. First boss went down easy. No bugs. Still took too long for my liking (1.5 hours) but was successfully completed. Merc BH, was around ILVL 280 then.

Just a "quick" summary on a couple points..

** A large number of us have experienced exactly the same issue on those two points:

.....A.) The "cut scene" issue where we are still left behind in the room after defeating the boss (even thought the immediate cut scene shows us clearly moving to the next area).

.....B.) The assigned companion is at level one from the beginning of the FP.

** As a general rule if the issue is on "my end" (bad DL or any one of a number of issues) that number or players experiencing the exact same issue would drop significantly.

I still maintain that I like this FP. Yes! It is a different experience and usage of the healing stations is probably something that is needed more frequently than normal ( I seldom need them in other game stories but do in this one and in the infamous Voss walker series ).

In any case ... I believe that with the next major "patch" update these issues are supposed to be covered. IMO ... if the individual file folders are done correctly (where they re-write/ replace the old ones) this should clear up a lot !

(I'm hoping this process is sooner rather than later).

In the mean time I'm going to make sure all my graphic drivers are up to date ! ;)

I’m certainly not disputing that you guys are having these bugs :(. I just wonder what the percentage is of people having them and reporting here vs not having and not reporting here.

With the amount of bugs these days, it’s hard to tell if people have bug fatigue and give up bothering to report them. I know I have an abundance of bug fatigue and often can’t be bothered reporting one unless it pisses me off.

I know the companion is only lvl 1, but is that an actual bug or by design or Bioware overlooking the obvious and missing it by mistake? Of course it would be better if they were lvl 10 or lvl 50, because we all know lvl 1 comps are ridiculous in how they perfom.

So far I’ve only used the healing stations in the veteran mode and even then I forgot about them half the time,

With your files, Bioware don’t always update everything or rewrite every file. It would take too long to update and would be like reinstalling the game every time. You can see this in eveidence if you have a look at the file dates in your game folder and the versions. Sometimes they don’t even delete the old version and just write a new one with a new date on the end. The older your install, the more obvious this will be. The same goes for your account’s files (which are hidden) and each character file. These can become corrupted over time.

Anyway, let’s hope Bioware increase the companion lvl to 10-50 in the next update and have looked at what’s causing the cut scene bug. Hopefully they’ll also look at what’s causing the mobs resetting in other situations too.

I’m getting out of bed soon, so I’ll go run my sniper and report back later.

i have done it and i didnt encounter any issue clearing it especially after they nerf some one shot kill on boss

@ OlBuzz. So I ran my sniper through the actual story flash point tonight. Everything went smoothly and I didn’t have any cut scene bugs or boss fight bugs.

The closest thing I had to a bug was on the ship where you have to jump across the fire and my companion died for some silly reason. Which nearly got me killed on the other side because I attacked the mobs before I realised he was dead, but thankfully I didn’t die.

I will say though, it was much harder on my sniper than it was on my other classes. I don’t know if I could solo it on veteran with a level 50 companion, but I’ll let you know how it goes :D

Edited by TrixxieTriss

@ OlBuzz. So I ran my sniper through the actual story flash point tonight. Everything went smoothly and I didn’t have any cut scene bugs or boss fight bugs.

The closest thing I had to a bug was on the ship where you have to jump across the fire and my companion died for some silly reason. Which nearly got me killed on the other side because I attacked the mobs before I realised he was dead, but thankfully I didn’t die.

I will say though, it was much harder on my sniper than it was on my other classes. I don’t know if I could solo it on veteran with a level 50 companion, but I’ll let you know how it goes :D

I'll run it again today and see what shakes out!

(This is really peculiar! There has to be a more logical reason !)